Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Tell Anyone

*Eibhlin's POV*

“Mooommmy!!” is what I hear as I walk through the door to the apartment I share with Jessica. Before I even get my shoes off I see this little thing with blonde hair come rushing towards me. I quickly drop my purse and pick up my little angel.

“Hey Sweetie, how was your day?” I ask putting her on my hip.

“Fun, Miss Tiffany let us make play-dough for craft” Caoimhe smiled, “She let me bring home the purple play-dough”

“Huh really, why don’t you go get it for me?” I say setting her down on the floor. I stand up and see Jessica walking towards me.

“How was she?”

“Oh, the normal” she put on her coat.

“What, loud, energetic, talkative?”

“And tonight she was whinny” she picked up her purse.

“Mommy, come see my play-dough” Caoimhe demanded from the kitchen.

After she showed me her play-dough I suggested she play with it (at the table) while I made dinner. We ate dinner and I made her a crown out of play-dough afterwards. When she got bored of it I noticed that she was covered in a sticky purple thing that could only be the play-dough.

“Let’s give you a bath” I said and led her to the bathroom. After her bath I put a movie on in my bedroom (Tinkerbell, one of her favorites), shut off the lights, and went to the kitchen to clean up a bit.

When she was half asleep I went back to my room and finished watching the movie with her. I fell asleep right before the ending credits with the most important thing in the world curled up in my arms.

The next morning

After I dropped her off I got in the car, cranked my radio, and looked at the clock. “Oh shit” I swore to myself. (I don’t get to swear to often so when I do it reminds me that I’m still a teenager.) Anyways, I was gonna be late to my second day of work and I was not happy. Now I had told Jost when I went in for the interview that because of my situation if I got the job there may be times when I was late and times when I couldn’t be there. He said he understood, he had kids too and could only imagine how hard to was by myself.

Ten minutes after I looked at the clock I pulled up in front of the recording studio. I grabbed my purse and unplugged my cell phone from the car charger. I shut the door, locked the car, and headed for the front entrance.

I got up to the room the band was recording in and opened the door, expecting to hear the sounds of Tokio Hotel. Instead I was confronted with the sounds of Tokio Hotel’s laughter.

“What’s so funny?” I asked setting my purse down.

“Oh, we were just looking at a picture of us and one of our old friends” Georg said looking up.

Now that got me interested, I knew all their old friends and wondered which one it was, “Do you mind if I take a look?”

“No, sure you can look” Bill said patting the seat next to him. I walked over and sat down like it was nothing, which to me it really was. He held the picture so I could see it and when I looked at all the faces, mine fell or at least my current one did. I took a sideways glance at Bill and then turned to look back the picture in which we were all sitting not unlike the way we are right now. Georg lying on the back of the couch, Gustav sitting on the arm and the twins and I sitting on the cushions. The only difference is that in the picture I was sitting in the middle where now Bill is. I quickly got up off the couch and tried to change the subject.

“So where’s Jost?” I asked hurriedly. Bill noticed how uncomfortable I was and looked back to the picture to see if he could figure out why.

“He had to go take a phone call” Tom answered oblivious to everything, “You’re a little late aren’t you?”

“Oh yeah, I had to drop my daughter off at day care” I smiled waiting for their reaction. I guessed in my mind what each individual one would be and I was right.

“Wait you were telling the truth yesterday” Gustav asked astounded.

“You’ve got a kid?” was Bill’s response, Georg’s eyes were wide, and Tom’s looked like he’d been turned down and smack at the same time.

“Yes Gustav I was telling the truth and yes Bill I have a four year old daughter.” Just then Jost walk in and Tom turns towards him, “Did you know that she has a kid?”

I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips. I put all my weight on my right leg and point my left foot. Jost answered, “Yes and she also told me that her daughter’s name is…” he trailed off and I finished for him, “Her name is Caoimhe”

We all looked up when Bill gasped. He glanced up from the picture to look at me, and then looked back down. He opened his mouth to say something and immediately I knew what he wanted to say. Instead of speaking he got up and hugged me. I whispered into his ear, “We need to talk. Please don’t say anything.” He let go of me and looked into my eyes and nodded his head yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i for warn you that the next one will be slow in coming because i'm a bit swamped at the moment.