Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Smith and Reaghan

“Hey Tom” the bouncer nods his head in greeting.

“What’s up Smith” Tom says in greeting more than in question.

“Who’s this?” Smith asks, gesturing towards me, “Your girl for the night?”

I rolled my eyes at what this guy was assuming and at what Tom must have been the last time he came here.

“Nein” Tom wraps his arm around my waist. I give him a look and raise my eyebrows. He continues, “She’s my girl for every night.”

I let out an enormous snort. Smith gives me an awkward look.

“What?” Tom asks.

“If that wasn’t one of the corniest lines I have ever heard” I slide from Tom’s grasp and cross my arms looking at him.

“Well then” he pauses trying to think of something to take away from me, “I – I” he stutters some more, “I just won’t dance with you tonight then.” I look at Smith as he chuckles, not seeming to mind that we were holding up the entire line.

“Give me ten minutes” I say spotting Reaghan right inside the door. She was motioning for me to go to her, “and I bet you’ll change your mind.”

“Oh yeah, what do I get when I win?”

“Well, let’s see, so far tonight I’ve gotten a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet” I tap my finger to my chin like I was thinking, “So I think that when I win I want a . . . ring!”

“Hmm” he steps to me, “When you lose I get to drive you all around Hamburg.”

“Um” Smith speaks up as he laughs, “I think she gets the better end of the deal!”

“No, you see” Tom goes on to explain to Smith about the whole thing. I, on the other hand, walk away and meet Reaghan at the door. As I was about to disappear into the club I looked over my shoulder at Tom, with a smirk on my face and I wink tauntingly at him.

“Come on, come on!” Reaghan yells at me, “What took you so long?”

“Um, Tom decided that we were gonna take his Audi to his to the club” I say frustrated still.

“What?!?” she squealed as she directed me towards the bathroom.

I purse my lips and nod my head, “Yeah, let’s just say it didn’t turn out to well.”

“What happened?” she asks as we get to the bathroom.

“Oh nothing” I nonchalantly say, “just the same old, same old; I hyperventilated, Tom tried to calm me down, then he kissed me. After that he carried me to the car and sang to me the entire ride here just so I wouldn’t throw up in his pretty little car.”

“Then it went well” Rea jokes catching on to the fact that I wasn’t scarred even more. Then she starts weirding me out. She goes to each stall and checks underneath, I’m assuming to make sure no ones in them.

“You know” I say to her as I lean against the sink counter, “The first one you looked in was empty and I’m pretty sure it was the cleanest.”

“I don’t have to go to the bathroom and I wouldn’t anyway, I refuse to go to the bathroom in clubs and bars.”

“Okay, I’m not gonna ask” I say watching as she stands up from checking the last stall. She then walks back across the bathroom to the door and turns the lock. “But I am going to ask about that.”

“We’re changing. I did not go to all the trouble of picking out the perfect outfit for you not to wear it!” she says as she lugs the huge tote bag onto the counter I was leaning on.

“That’s bull; you know you enjoy going through all my clothes and dressing me like a Barbie!” I push myself off the counter.

“True true, but you have a lot of clothes!” she says still fighting with me.

“It was one suitcase!”

“It was? Oh” her face falls, “That might have been my closet then.”

“Wow” I roll my eyes and laugh under my breath, “Just make me prettier!”

“Will do!” Reaghan says as she pulls a pair of heels from the bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but this one is just a transition.
i refuse to call anything i write a filler cause everything has a purpose in the story :)
the next one will probably be up tonight
=D