Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Forcibly Convinced

Things got settled and the guys got back to the recording process. They were doing this for about an hour and I was thankful for that. If Bill was occupied with his music it would distract him from talking to me and also from telling anyone else. And I hoped it would distract him enough so that he forgot about it all together.

At lunch time I needed a break from all the stress I was creating for myself and asked Jost if I could go get lunch.

“Yep, oh and I need you to call this number and confirm the time” he said handing me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. I snatched it from his fingers and headed out the door.

I drove around a bit to clear my head. I had a CD that my cousin had burned for me for my birthday playing. On the third song I turned it up because I finally realized what CD it was. By the fifth song I found out just how hungry I really was. I found a fast food place to eat and went through the drive-through.

When I got back to the studio I parked and got out my food. I sat there eating and sipping on my Dr. Pepper.

‘I’m avoiding him’ I thought to myself as I finished up, ‘I’m avoiding talking to Bill.’ I shook my head and was about to get out of the car when my phone went off. I answered it and started talking to Jessica.

“I’m so sorry.”

“What are you sorry about?” I asked confused. Had she called the wrong number?

“I can’t watch Keevie tonight after daycare”

“Why?” I asked a little worried about her reason why and what I was going to do with Caoimhe.

“I have a final tonight for my psych class. The class is normally before four but my professor had a class already start for the new semester and the test has been rescheduled for the exact time I have to watch Keevie” she rambled.

“You know what, it’s okay I’ll just talk to my boss” I tried to calm her, “He said he’d understand if something like this came up.”

“I’m sorry-” she apologized again, but I cut her off.

“Don’t worry my boss will be fine with the whole situation” I hung up and got out of the car. I walked back up to the studio and took a deep breath at the door. I walked in and was met by Bill coming out.

“You know you always had a way of avoiding people, but you’re lucky I have to pee like a race horse” he said to me as he passed.

I just smiled remembering the time he wanted to know what Tom had gotten him for his birthday. I had avoided him for a total of three days and when you’re at somebody’s house every night that’s pretty hard.

I walked in and asked to talk to Jost. I told him everything and asked if I could take off early. Bill walked in and I excused myself so Jost could think about it. When I returned from the Coke machine I saw all five of them in a huddle. At the sound of the door shutting they all looked at me.

“Hi” I waved the Coke in my hand nervously. All the guys talking about something quietly always made me anxious.

“We’ve decided that we really want to meet your daughter. So instead of you having to leave early you can bring…” Bill trailed off and you could see on his face that he was trying hard to remember Caoimhe name.

“Caoimhe” I helped him and then to help them all further, said, “If it helps, you can call her Keevie for short.” I smiled and then added, “Was this a unanimous decision or did Bill just overrule you all?”

“No, I didn’t just overrule them” Bill started.

“Yeah, he just forcefully convinced us” Tom finished. Hearing him say that hurt me, but it was reasonable for him to say that. Can you tell me what nineteen year old parting rock star wants a four year old hanging around?

“You can ignore him. He’s in a mood because of something happened whenever he was doing what ever” Bill said and towards the end he started to confuse me so I let it go. They went back to work two minutes later and three hours later I went to pick Caoimhe up from daycare.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i lied. i type it faster than i had thought i would