Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

You Were the Smart Twin

“Huh, our youngest fan ever” Georg laughed to himself.

“Well I guess we stopped because we didn’t like it or at least that part of it” Bill answered her question.

“I suggest you guys get back to work or you’ll never get any work done with all the breaks you’ve taken today.

“Yeah, yeah” Tom says and they all grumble, but they know I’m right.

“Mommy” Keevie whispered in my ear, “I have to go potty”

“Okay let’s go” I stood up and grasped her hand.

I took her to the bathroom and she did her business. Then we walked around for a bit (I was trying to settle her down and get rid of excess energy). She stopped at the Coke machine outside the band’s recording room.

“Mama” she said.

“What” I responded.

“Can I have a soda?”

“No”

“But why not?” she whined.

“Well, whining won’t get you anything and because you’re four and already have to much energy” I said getting out a five dollar bill. “But I will get you a bottle of water” she looked at me like she was thinking ‘that’s not what I want’, “and then I’ll let you have a sip of my Sprite.”

She got a smile on her face at the thought and opened up her water bottle or at least she tried to. She was having trouble because the top was on so tight. I bent down to get my Sprite out of the machine and when I straightened back up I saw Bill opening Keevie’s water and handing it back to her.

“Thank you Bill” she said and went back into the room.

“She remembered my name” he said a bit amazed.

“She’s got a good memory” I said and started to follow my daughter when Bill stopped me.

“Yeah, and so do I. We need to talk Eibhlin” he said in such a tone I knew I couldn’t avoid him this time.

“Bill I have to keep an eye on Caoimhe” I said still trying to weasel my way out of this conversation.

“Oh stop, you know damn well that no harm will come to her while she’s in there with those guys”

‘Oh shit, he sounds pissed and I sound screwed’ I thought to myself surrendering.

“What’s there to talk about?” I said, well I snapped is more like it.

“There’s no fucking need to get an attitude with me and there is plenty to talk about” he snapped right back, “Like how the hell you have a four year old daughter?”

“Well she’s not four yet, but she will be in November” I responded automatically.

“Off subject. What have you been doing for the past four years?” he cut me off before I could answer, “Other than raising a daughter.” Shit he knew me too well.

“In all honesty I haven’t been doing anything except school” I was still trying to avoid the answer he wanted.

“Okay, let me be more specific, where and why did you disappear?” he said trying to get the answer he wanted out of me.

“I can tell you where, but I really don’t want to tell you why” I said interlocking my fingers and pressing them to the base of my neck. He got a look of inpatients on his face so I decided to answer the where, “I’ve been in Hamburg the entire time and I’ll tell you the why later…unless you figure it out” I mumbled the last part to myself.

“What?” I guess he caught the last part even if he didn’t understand what it was.

“Huh?” was my response.

“Why are you trying to keep your real self a secret?” he asked ignoring my vague answer.

“Maybe I don’t want to trudge up old feelings, hmm, you ever think about that. I would’ve thought you would have figured it out, I mean you always were the smarter twin” I flipped and threw open the door in his face making him step back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short I'm just trying to work my way up to the more interesting and longer chapters
Comments=Inspiration to write more chapters