Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 13

~*~ Justin’s POV~*~

The jock from before, Marcus, was leaning against the wall, a beer clutched tightly in his hand. “You’re that gay kid,” He slurred again, even worse than before. He pushed himself off the wall and his friends followed him as he walked a few steps towards me. “Hey fag you aren’t welcome here, take that stupid bitch friend of yours and get out.” Does no one know about James or are these guys that badly drunk?

My body was shaking like crazy. I couldn’t run away, my legs were locked in place. They made their way over to me and one pulled me up by my collar. “Did you hear him fag? Get out!” He said. They all reeked of the heavy smell of alcohol.

The people around us turned to watch and cheer against me. He shook me and I let out a weak whimper. I was so frightened I was frozen stiff. Suddenly I felt a pain on my cheek and my head was thrown back.

I stumbled back as the jock set me down. The taste of iron filled my mouth and warm tears soaked my cheeks. My vision blocked by my tears, I didn’t see Marcus charge up to me and slam his fist into my stomach.

All the air in my lungs left in a sudden rush and I fell to the ground gasping for breath. The loud cheers swallowed all the sound around me. I felt more and more pain and I curled up as tight as I could on the ground trying to hide from their kicks.

I don’t know what happened but the pain stopped and everything rushed by quickly. I saw people running around and there were some loud yelps in pain. My body was paralyzed, but even if I could move I wouldn’t. My body was in so much pain if I so much as twitched pain would surge through me.

The crowd cleared and a blurry figure walked up to me. I couldn’t make out who exactly it was through my tears but there was something familiar about them. I could only make out their fuzzy outline and their words came out as nothing but a fuzzy buzzing sound. But I couldn’t find myself afraid of them.

They said some words to me but I couldn’t understand them. Suddenly I was scooped up into their arms. I would have squeaked or something but the pain threatening to take over my body was too much. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath taking in their sweet but natural smell that lingered on their clothes.

Who would help me though? Sam? No, she was strong but she wouldn’t be able to carry me like I was a feather. James? It’s possible but he had a different cologne smell to him. Who else?

I was set down on a soft surface and I heard yelling. I opened my eyes finally able to see. Sam was sitting next to me with big worried eyes. “Justin are you alright? Oh my god who did this?” She asked hugging me careful not to hurt me. She helped me sit up and let me lean against her.

James was on the end of the bed his face twisted in anger. He looked over at me from the side and looked back down sadly. He shot up and clenched his fists tightly. “That’s it! Party’s over! I’ll make sure Marcus will get his car repossessed by morning,” He hissed. “How are you going to do that?” Sam asked. “I have my ways,” He said walking out of the room.

“Justin are you okay sweetie?” Sam asked. I nodded still trying to figure out what happened. “Who helped me?” I asked in a soft voice, almost a whisper. “Gage did, or at least I think he did, I don’t know much, all I know is he just walked into this room with you in his arms looking like you just got jumped.”

I turned my head to look around and spotted Gage in the corner filling a plastic bag with ice from the mini fridge. He must have felt my stare on him and gave me a side ways glance. He walked over to me and reached forward with the bag. I winced away as I felt the sudden cold against my hot throbbing cheek.

He pulled back and bit waiting to see if I would give him an okay. I reached out slowly and took the bag of ice and placed it on my cheek. I looked up at him and his eyes caught with mine. Suddenly my heart started to beat faster than it ever has. I was so encased with our connection I didn’t notice Sam slip out of the room.

“Th-thanks for helping me,” I whispered. He shook his head his bangs brushing over his face. “Those bastards were asking for it all night, god if I get them alone I’m gonna-” I winced away from him as his voice filled with malice. He saw my reaction and sighed.

We sat awkwardly in silence for a while before I looked up at him. He had a wondering gaze down at the bed. He was off in his own world. His face was blank and emotionless and his body straight and frozen. I giggled lightly careful not to hurt my cheek anymore.

He twitched and looked up at me. I blushed and looked to the side of his head but my eyes were drawn to his face again. Our eyes met again. I bit my lip looking down at his lips trying my best not to be too tempted. I looked back up at his eyes and he slowly started moving forward towards me. I couldn’t help but feel a magnetic pull to him and started moving closer as well. Just before our lips brushed together he stopped and moved back.

I looked up at him and he was looking at the opposite wall. I felt my heart tighten and felt it drop to my stomach as he stood up and walked out of the room. I bit my lip to hold back tears but small tears still pricked my eyes and dripped down my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh if this works this is what Justin looks like since Gage's pic is not working:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/14320726/angel-vs-demon-info

and Sam and James are at the bottom if this works:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/14322083/angel-vs-demon-1

rate and message :D