Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 15

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

I stood in front of Sam’s mirror staring at myself, I probably had a badly bruised cheek. I put my finger to it and winced. I sighed and set my hand back down. I looked around, Sam had gone to get me ice so I was alone.

I turned on her stereo and some disco was playing. I started to dance because I’m awesome like that. Suddenly the door flew open and Sam burst in holding the bag of ice while pointing her hands at me like a gun while wearing her “police” sunglasses.

“Put your hands in the air!” She yelled. I shot my arms up and she grinned. “-And wave ‘em like you just don’t care woo!” She said and started dancing to it like me. I laughed and we started dancing till the song ended and we sat down on her bed.

“Well that was pretty fun wasn’t it?” she said putting the ice on my cheek. “What part? The party or the dancing?” I said. She looked at me like I already knew. “The Party and it was sarcastic.” I rolled my eyes and elbowed her.

“God those drunk bastards are going to get killed and I think it will be by me,” She said. I sighed and sat up holding the bag to my cheek. “It’s okay Sam, I mean it’s not like it hasn’t happened before.” She grumbled something under her breath and jumped at me attacking me with a hug.

“You know James was freaking out when he found out you were hurt.” I looked up at her as she rested her chin on my head. “He was really an emotional reck, but don’t worry I snapped him out of it so he didn’t make it worse for you.” I chuckled a bit and sighed. “Thanks Sam…wait you were comforting my boyfriend?”

She laughed and sat next to me. “Not comforting, slapping.”
“Yeah because that makes it all the more better.” She shrugged.

She turned off the light and we jumped onto her bed all at once and flopped under her covers. “Night babe!” She said messing up my hair. “Night darlin’!” I said messing up her hair. She laughed and ran her fingers through her hair then laid down and slowly drifted to sleep. But my mind couldn’t help but wander around for hours until I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Sam woke me up by shaking me so hard I fell off the bed. I quickly shot my head up and looked through my bangs to see what happened. Sam was laughing hard on the floor crying from her laughter. I glared at her and pushed her covers, that so happened to fall with me in my tangled mess of a fall, off and stood up.

I quickly took a shower and brushed my hair making myself look pretty decent with tons of make up on the huge dark bruise on my cheek. I frowned at my reflection and squinted my eyes trying to see if I looked any better that way. No I didn’t.

I got out and put on my clothes slowly yawning or trying to yawn with Sam waving her hands in my face to mess me up. I pulled on my shoes after 10 minutes of attempting to yawn and we headed off to school. We happily walked down the street making random dinosaur sounds at people in cars and pretending we were ninjas by hiding behind every cars we could, looking around then doing an awesome move to another car.

We finally made it to school, which took us about 10 minutes longer than it should since we were playing around so much. James and Gage spotted us and James ran at me at full speed hugging me and almost knocking me to the floor.

“Hey babe! Feeling better?” He asked letting me go carefully inspecting my face and body, though his eyes did linger a bit longer at my waist than they should have. I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh. “Yeah I’m fine,” I said unconvincingly. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead lovingly. “Just be careful, I don’t want anything to happen to you.” I frowned to myself remembering what almost happened with Gage and how I almost cheated on James.

He kissed me softly, nothing passionate or hot just love. He pulled away and smiled brightly to me. “If anyone gives you problems tell me or Gage.” I nodded and the bell rang. He kissed me one last time and headed off to his class leaving with a dramatic goodbye. Sam hooked her arm with mine and we skipped to class. God I’m so gay -_-“

I walked down the hall in the middle of my last class banging the bathroom pass against my head for no good reason and walked into the bathroom. The room had the smell of smoke and I froze. Gage looked around the wall and nodded to me. “Hey.” He mumbled. I nodded back to him. “Hey.”

I went in and did what I wanted to do and I noticed he also had a bag of chips and a can of beer on his side. He noticed my stare and offered it out to me. “Want some?” He asked. I shook my head and started to wash my hands.

“Hey are you sure you’re okay? You seem a bit weirded out lately.” I shook my head and I heard him come towards me, I panicked and turned around accidentally hitting his beer and spilling it all over my white shirt.

“Oh dang! Justin are you okay? Dude you’ve got to try and wash that out.” Gage said turning on the water. I sniffed my shirt, I smelled like beer now and the stain was really big and noticeable. “No water wont get it out, dang it I need to change my shirt or my mom will kill me.”

“I’ll take you to go get a new shirt, come on I remember where your house is.” He grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the door. “No!” I said pulling away. He turned to me surprised and hurt. “N-not to my house, it’s um locked and I forgot my key at home.” I said trying to come up with an excuse when the real reason was because my dad was there waiting for me.

“Uh okay, do you have an extra shirt at Sam’s place?” He asked. I shook my head and he sighed and started tugging me. “Come on we’re going to my place, I might have something you can wear.” I didn’t fight back and let him take me to his truck and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhh something coming up next chaptah! i wonder i wonder what could it be >:3 heh heh heh