Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 20

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

It got extremely quite after I told him, even with my crying it was still so quiet you could hear a pen drop. Suddenly I felt to arms pull me into a tight hug. I gasped in surprise and looked up to see James giving me a painful smile that made my heart tighten. “Don’t worry Justin, I’m not mad,” He said but I could tell in his voice he really was mad. “I’m…a little heartbroken though,” He said. He let his hug loosen and I pulled away so I could look into his eyes.

“I’m so sorry James, I didn’t mean to, I don’t know what came over me, I would never cheat! But…I don’t know how to explain it-but I just couldn’t avoid it! I’m okay if you don’t want to be with me anymore,” I said looking down. As much as I was sure I didn’t like him the way he liked me I know it would still hurt for us to break up.

He pulled my chin up and pressed his lips against mine and kissed me desperately. He pushed me onto my back and pulled away. “I would never leave you unless you really wanted that Justin, but I just need you to tell me if I did something wrong?” He asked. I looked into his eyes and my heart shattered to pieces. His eyes looked like my words were the only thing he was holding onto, like he was on the verge of tears right in front of me.

I held my arms out to him. He leaned down and I pulled him into a tight embrace. “No, you did nothing wrong James, you’re perfect the way you are, it was my mistake, please forgive me,” I begged. He buried his face in my shoulder and kissed my neck. “It’s okay Justin, I forgive you,” He said. I sighed with relief and pushed him away. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

He kissed back sweetly and slowly our lips moved together in perfect sync. My hands moved from his cheeks and laced through his hair pulling him closer. It was a passion filled kiss nothing lustful about it but us holding onto each other like we were about to dissolve into the air if we let go.

He kissed my neck up and down and trailed back up to my lips and pressed them onto mine. He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine. “You’re mine,” He said sticking out his tongue. I giggled and softly fake smacked him. “I’m not your hoe,” I said. He laughed and sat up pulling me up into his lap. “Justin, you’re so unlike all the other’s I’ve liked, I like you a lot, please tell me if I ever do something wrong, I never want to hurt you,” He said.

I looked into his eyes and pressed my forehead to his and smiled. “You could never hurt me if you tried,” I said. He pecked my lips and we spent the rest of the time holding onto each other tightly. Every so often we would share a small kiss or two but everything else was just in a perfectly comfortable silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
there now the next one will take a while because i'm trying to not get over whelemed by storys and yeah i am so sorry :/