Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 3

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

I continued to cry my eyes out till I couldn’t cry anymore. I looked up when I heard soft knocks on the wall. Sam smiled to me and I scooted over so she could sit next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her.

The tears came back again and I started to cry silently. “Shhh its okay sweetie, everything is going to be okay,” she cooed running her fingers through my hair. I told her what happened through my broken sobs and she just listened to me. I don’t know why but I hated it when people gave me their reactions while I was explaining, so Sam was perfect to talk to.

I laid my head on Sam’s lap sighing softly. She hummed a soft song, we didn’t know what it was called but she said it always calmed me down when I was down. After a few minutes of her humming and me finally calming down Sam tapped my shoulder. “Why don’t we head inside, it’s getting dark,” she said. I sat up and we walked into her house.

I was pulled into another tight hug by her mom. “Oh my gosh deary!!! When your mom and dad called us saying you didn’t come home I was sooo worried! I’m glad Sam knew where to look for you!” She said.

I gave her a nervous smile and looked to Sam. She smiled to me. Our parents never knew about how we still went to the tree house in their yard so only Sam and I knew where to look for each other when we were upset.

I smiled softly “um d-do you mind if I stay here for the night?” I asked. Her mom rubbed my head happily and smiled. “I’m fine with it as long as your parents are.” I nodded and headed off to call my parents.

I finished my talk with my parents and Sam put her hand on my shoulder. I turned to her and she held up an unopened case of Oreo cookies. I gasped happily and jumped at them hugging them tightly. If you don’t like Oreos then suck it!

Sam laughed at my happiness and we walked up to her room. Unlike her, her room was extremely messy except for the center where we sat. She had rock posters all over the walls and CD rack after CD rack along her wall.

But that was just her, she was girly on the outside hardcore on the inside. Which was why I loved her. As a friend of course :D. We sat there in her room listening to random CD’s she pulled off her rack and talking while eating Oreos.

After we had our fun Sam turned off the music and started looking through her clothes. She threw me a black Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt and pulled out for herself a pink and black happy bunny matching tank top and shorts.

“You can wear that, I’m having your other shirt washed, I accidentally spilled soda on it, sorry.” She said. I pulled off my shirt and put it on and pulled off my pants. We were close enough to be like brother and sister so we didn’t really care if we changed in front of each other, as long as we didn’t stare.

She turned out the light and I jumped onto her bed happily snuggling into her fluffy covers. “I love you bed,” I said with a happy sigh. She laughed and got in as well. “I love my bed too, it’s just a whole love bed fest.” She said.

I laughed and rolled to look at the wall. We were quiet for some time so I thought she fell asleep but for some reason I couldn’t sleep. I fidgeted in my spot and sighed. Those eyes kept coming to mind sending shivers through my body. I hugged myself and tried to stay warm under their cold stare.

“Justin?” Sam’s voice called making me jump. I turned to see her staring at me. “Sorry, did I wake you?” I asked. She shook her head. “Is something wrong?” She asked. I sighed, “I can’t get those cold eyes out of my head,” I said. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back. She was so warm.

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry, he wont hurt you, I wont let him, everything is going to be just fine,” She said. I nodded and rested my head against her shoulder. She yawned and I yawned as well. “Thanks Sammy you can go ahead and sleep, I feel much better.” She nodded and fell asleep hugging me and I fell asleep after her.

The next day I avoided Gage like he was the plague. Hiding behind Sam and random groups of people. I even found myself dodging into random classrooms at times as well. I mean come on! Wouldn’t you? This guy was like the spawn of Satan here, and thanks but no thanks I would like to keep my face.

“Oh will you get out of there already?” Sam said knocking on my locker door. Yeah that’s right! I stuffed myself into my own locker! I whimpered, “No, I don’t want to die.” Sam put in my locker combo and opened the door causing me to fall out onto the ground.

She crouched down to me and sighed. “Don’t worry Justin, the coast is clear, we need to get to class.” I stood up and grabbed my stuff that fell out with me then headed off with Sam to class.

We walked down the halls slowly for my expense. I didn’t want to walk fast for fear of having less time to hide. We turned the corner and spotted the one and only person I would have rather not have seen today leaning against the lockers. Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
rate and message i guess if you want but i only know how to check messages so the rating is a little confusing but hey I'm learning! :D