Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 8

I sat down in class a good 5 minutes early. The teacher looked at me confused but said nothing. I pulled my legs up onto the chair and rested my chin on them. Sam rushed by the classroom door but her footsteps stopped and she poked her head back into the classroom. “Justin!” She yelled making both the teacher and me nearly jump out of our seats.

She ran over and put her hands on my shoulders. “Justin why aren’t you in the nurse’s office?” She asked. I sighed, “I only used that as an excuse remember Sam,” I said. She thought for a few seconds and laughed, “Sorry, my bad.” I smiled to her and looked back down to the ground taking some interest in her flats.

“Justin what’s wrong?” She asked. I looked back up at her as she sat down in her seat. “Can we just call off the getting closer thing, we obviously weren’t made for each other,” I whimpered trying to keep my voice from breaking.

Damn it I’m falling for a cigarette smoking bully whose best friend may or may not like me. She looked at me confused but put a hand on my arm and stroked it softly. “Sweetie why don’t you come with me and tell me what’s going on,” she said standing. I slowly stood up and we exited the classroom.

We walked out to the front of the school and sat on the stairs. Sam put her hand on mine comforting me. I told her all that happened as if I was never going to stop. She looked at me surprised and smiled. “Sweetie you like him more than you think,” she said.

I turned to her surprised and shook my head. “No! I don’t wanna like that guy, he’s so mean and violent, I can’t go ten feet from him without being scared out of my mind, he also smokes, which you know I hate.” I rested my head on my knees and wrapped my arms around my head.

She rubbed my back softly “I know this is going to sound lame and you are going to question why I said it but just follow your heart, you can’t go wrong doing that,” She said. I looked up at her and sighed.

The bell rang and we jolted up. “Oh no class! Dang it!” She yelled. She grabbed my arm and tugged me along with her through the kid-infested halls. We made it to class but our seats were taken. We sat in the middle, which was incredibly uncomfortable since whenever we talked to each other everyone would turn to us.

Sam had tutorials after school so I was alone on my walk. I put another loli pop in my mouth. Yes I have like a million loli pops in my bag. I turned the corner and a black Camero pulled up. My face immediately dropped but I tried not to show it.

James smiled to me “hey need a ride?” He asked. I kept my head down and shook my head. “N-no I’m good,” I said softly. “Come on, it will only take a few seconds, how far do you live?” He asked. I looked up at him barely. I sighed and stopped walking. “Okay but only because Sam isn’t here today,” I muttered out and opened the door. I got in and coughed, it smelled like smoke.

I was about to get back out but he put a tight grasp on my arm. “Sorry! I had Gage in here earlier smoking, we can keep the windows down!” He said. I looked at him unsure but settled back leaning my body towards the window.

We didn’t say anything besides when I was giving directions. He pulled into my house and I unbuckled myself. I went to open the door but it was locked. I unlocked it but it locked again. Unlock, lock, unlock, lock. I turned to him confused and a little annoyed. He had his head facing his lap and his hand on the door lock.

“Is something wrong?” I asked. He jumped a bit at my voice but shook his head. He fingered the door lock. I couldn’t really tell if he was blushing since he kept his head down. “C-Can I ask you something?” He asked. I put my hand on his arm and he looked down farther if that was even possible.

“Promise me that everything will still be the same even if you say no,” He said looking up at me. His was turning beet red. This couldn’t be what I think it is, is it? I just nodded slightly and he griped the steering wheel hard. “W-will you go out with me?” He said louder than needed.

I stared at him wide eyed and my thoughts started to race. W-what? Sam was right? Did he just ask me out? We’ve only known each other for how long? What do I answer? I tried to answer but nothing was coming out right. “I-I-I-I-I-I w-well um, we’ve o-only k-k-k-known, um.” I said trying to get my thoughts straight.

This was the first time anyone’s asked me out before. “It’s okay.” I turned to him, all the thoughts in my head stopped. He was looking at the steering wheel sadly. “You don’t have to answer, I know it was a sudden question, sorry,” He said and unlocked my door.

I opened the door and slowly slid out of the seat. The moment I shut the door he sped away. I watched as he left still confused. I fell to the ground and sighed running my hand through my hair. The door opened and my mom peeked her head out. “Who was that in the nice car?” She asked.

I stood up and brushed myself off. I walked over to her and hugged her. She froze confused but patted my back softly. She led me into the house and I went up to my room. I started flailing my arms around on my bed. “AGHHH!!! F MY LIFE! F MY LIFE! F MY LIFE!!!!!” I yelled. I curled into a ball and sat there in silence for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep reading I'm sorry about the fact that i have no clue how to put the pictures of Justin Gage Sam or James on here i don't have them in my computer but i took them from photobucket so haven't figured that part out yet so......yea.....if you have a quizilla account and you want to know what they look like search Angel vs. Demon and I'll show up I'm still PunchOut (too lazy to change my name) and the one with Info on it has Justin and Gage's pics then the first chapter has Sam and James' pics. Have a good day :)