Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

A Whole Lotta Yelling.

I knew that my sister was upset and I knew that Chris was pissed the hell right off. We all walked out of the door and that's when it had gotten bad. Chris leaped toward Nixon and the both feel to the ground. Chris had punched Nixon in the face pretty hard and then Nixon hit him back.

"Stop It!" I yelled. Yet they didn't listen to me. "Stop it now!" I yelled again. I saw Elliot still standing by the door. "Elliot!" I yelled. Elliot came down the steps and saw the fight. He pulled Chris off of Nixon.

"Let go of me!" Chris said.

"No!" I said.

Elliot was doing his best to hold Chris back and I was checking out Nixon's face. He had a bloody nose coming on and that's when I heard the front door slam. I saw who was coming down the steps. Kole looked pretty pissed off and that's when it all happened. I let go of Nixon and Chris got out of Elliot's hold. I was walking towars Kole. I wasn't sure what was going on behind me but before I knew it I had punched Kole in the face, it wasn't a girly punch, it was a punch that would make something break. I felt someone holding me back from doing it again.

"What the hell?" Kole said.

"Tay calm down" Nixon said.

"Oh look now you have another boyfriend!" Kole said.

I wasn't too far away from Kole so I hit him where it would hurt. Nixon pulled me a ways back from Kole that time. Kole fell to the ground and groaned. I wasn't sure where Chris was at but I needed to talk to him. I got out of Nixon's reach and went over to Kole. I grabbed Kole by the collar of his hoodie.

"You better not show your face around here again! I swear if you do, you'll regret it!" I yelled at him.

I heard the front door open and I saw Moriah coming down the steps. I sighed and turned around and saw Nixon was fighting with Chris again, Elliot was trying to break it up, Moriah coming down the steps, and Kole leaving. By the look on my sisters face what was about to happen wasn't gonna be pretty.

"STOP IT!" Moriah yelled.

All the guys stopped except for Chris was being held back back by Elliot again. My sister came to me first and looked at my hand, which was all swollen from punching Kole so hard.
"What the hell were you thinking!?!" Moriah asked me

"I don't know! The fact that Kole deserved it!" I said.

"He didn't deserve that!" Moriah said.

"Yes he did! He's an ass Moriah!" I said.

Moriah slapped my face and it brought back memories of our mother doing that to me. A sob escaped my mouth and then I ran for the house. I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed my door shut. I heard a knock on it and then it opened. I saw Nixon had an ice pack in his hand. I wiped the tears that were coming down my face and looked down at the floor.

"Taylor that really wasn't called for out there." Nixon said.

"And what you and Chris did wasn't either!" I said.

" I know that babe." Nixon said.

"Don't call me babe, your the one who broke up with me.." I said.

"I'm sorry." Nixon said.

I felt him put an arm around my waist and I looked up into his eyes. I wasn't going to kiss him, I wasn't going to kiss him. I felt his lips on mine and then I heard the door slam.

Shit I did kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People... DO IT! Please?