Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Oops, Wrong Sex Partner

I stayed the night at Moriah's that night, I didn't want to leave her alone. I made sure she got to sleep that night and then I stayed in her room with her. When I woke up the next morning alone her bed. I sighed and went downstairs to get something to eat and then went to the living room and watched some t.v. I was half way through a Criminal Minds episode when someone knocked on the door. I sighed and walked to the door and opened it. This wasn't the person I was hoping to see. But he was the person my sister needed to talk to.

"Kole, it's good to see you." I said, letting him in.

"I can say the same Taylor." Kole said.

"Um, Moriah isn't here at the moment, but you can stay here if you want." I said.

"Sure, why not it's not like you're going to hurt me." Kole said.

"Who knows, I might." I said, laughing at the end.

Kole laughed and walked into the kichten. I went back to watching the show, Kole joined me a few minutes later and he had a beer. I hadn't had one of those since the episode with Chris. I pushed that memory out of my head and watched the TV show.

"Something wrong?" Kole asked.

"N-no." I said.

"Come on, take the beer I know you want to." Kole said.

"Kole I said no." I said.

I sighed and watched Kole take the beer to his lips. I couldn't help myself it was just so tempting. I grabbed it from him and let the liquid go down my throat. Things got really bad after that, I was far from being sober and I know Kole was too. But for some reason, I just wanted to kiss him. I knew that was wrong, but that didn't stop me from doing it. I moved over to him and then I sat on his lap. Kole smirked at me and then I kissed him. His arms went around my waist and then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked up the stairs to my room. I put me down on the bed and one thing lead to another.

~

"What the hell!?!" I heard someone yell.

I sat up and saw that it was Chris. I looked over to my side and saw that Kole was sleeping next to me. I had messed up big time. I couldn't explain this to him now. I let Chris leave the house and I got dressed. I woke Kole up and he looked at me and smirked.

"Well damn Taylor, I thought you weren't going to drink?" Kole said, getting dressed.

"Get the fuck out of this house now!" I yelled.

Kole listened to me and I was all alone. I took a shower and then decided to go to bed early. When I woke up the next morning I called Chris and he said that he would be over. I waited by the door until I heard a knock. I opened it and saw Chris. He didn't look like he got much sleep last night.

"Chris, I'm sorry." I said.

"You did it again! Taylor what were you thinking!?!" Chris said.

"Kole, he tricked me." I said.

"How so!?" Chris said.

"He got me drunk..." I said.

"Right of course he did, look I just came by to say goodbye." Chris said.

"What? No! Please don't leave me!" I said.

"I have to go on tour Tay..wait is that a promise ring?" Chris asked.

"Tour, why didn't tell me, and maybe.." I said.

"Taylor! You promised your parents you wouldn't have sex!?" Chris asked.

"...Yes" I said.

"But you did!?" Chris asked.

"Yes I did!" I said.

"With who!?" Chris asked.

"Well that's a stupid question... it was you Chris." I said.

"Dammit Taylor!" Chris said.

Chris was about to leave but I didn't let him. I looked into his eyes and sighed. I knew that I messed up, but I couldn't let him leave without him knowing I loved him. I pressed my lips to his and he pulled away.

"I love you." I said.

Chris didn't say anything back. Instead he left, and that's when it hit me. I wasn't going to see him again. I ran up stairs and grabbed my coat, then I went to the kicthen and left a note for my sister. I knew that I had to get to the airport. I knew that I didn't have much time before he would leave. I had to stop him if I could. I got to the airport and saw that I was too late. I walked back to my car and just cried. I knew it wasn't safe for me to be driving but I had to get back to my sisters house. I sighed and the tears were coming down my face and I couldn't see the road. I saw the stop sign a little to late. I knew I should've stopped I just didn't. I would've made it through but a car had hit mine. My head hit the window and then I blacked out. When I woke back up I was the hospital. I felt my forehead and felt the stiches. I also saw my sister sleeping in the chair beside me.

"Riah?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.