Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

It's Not My Baby

I waited for my sister to wake up. That was until he walked in, I didn't want to be in the same room as him. Let alone see him anymore. Kole smirked at me and walked over to my side. Kole sat down and tired to grab my hand. I moved my hand away from him and he looked at me.

"I don't want you here." I stated.

"Oh but baby Tay, remember yesterday?" Kole said.

"You did that on purpose!" I said.

"Or did I?" Kole said.

"You did, and you got what you wanted." I said.

"Oh really? And what's that?" He asked, smirking.

"To get revenge on my sister." I said.

Kole didn't say anything after that. Moriah started to wake up or she was trying to pretend that she was. She looked at Kole and I then she stood up. She started to leave the room and I saw Kole smirking. Moriah had fresh tears in her eyes and I could see the pain and hurt. I looked down, wishing that I could have died in that car accident.

"Moriah, look I didn't mean to, he got me drunk." I said.

"It doesn't matter Taylor!" Moriah yelled.

"I didn't even know he was going to do that!" I said.

"It doesn't matter!, It's not like I'm pregnant or anything!" Moriah yelled.

I felt Kole tense up beside me. I didn't say anything and I didn't plan on it. Kole now knew about the baby and I knew Moriah didn't want him to find out this way. With that said and done, Moriah walked out of the room. I closed my eyes, hoping the tears wouldn't come down my face but I knew I couldn't hide it. I felt Kole get up.

"Who knew didn't you?" Kole said.

"Yes I did." I said.

"You weren't going to tell me were you?" Kole asked.

"No, it's not my baby Kole." I said.

"If I knew that... I wouldn't have done that to you.." He said.

"It's done and over with, Chris won't even speak to me." I said.

"Taylor, I didn't know." Kole said.

"Get out." I said.

"What?" Kole said.

"Get out of this room, you hurt me enough, let alone my sister." I said.

Kole sighed and kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. Once I knew everyone was out of the room, I let the tears come down my face. I just wanted Chris here, I wanted things to be okay with my sister. I just couldn't trust myself anymore, I couldn't trust anyone. I let the tears come til I couldn't anymore. When they stopped, I closed my eyes and fell into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.