Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

I Don't Know...

I was getting ready for school as my I heard my mother call my name. I sighed and had wondered what I did this time. I went down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. I saw my mother's face and knew this wasn't going to be good. I saw my sister rolling her eyes and I shot her a glare. With that she left the room. I started to get some cereal myself and sat down at the table. My mom slammed a paper on the table by my side. I caught a glance at it and sighed.

"How could you be failing English class Taylor!" She yelled at me

"I don't know..." I said

"You don't know! how could you not know Taylor!" She yelled

"I just told you! I don't have a clue! Alright! I'm sorry I'm not that perfect child!" I yelled

"I don't want you to be perfect Taylor! I just want you to be passing your classes!" She said

"I messed up alright!?" I said

I walked off without eating my breakfast and grabbed my jacket and bag. I didn't leave too far from the school so I just walked. I put my iPod on and started to listen to 'A Day Late' by Anberlin. I pulled out my cell and texted my sister.

"I thought they knew bout my tat. Cause mom was being all weird. But it was grades. :)"

"They'll find out sooner or later and it won't be good" She replied

I Sighed and replied before walking into my school.

~

When I got home I noticed that my parents weren't there. That meant my brother wasn't either. I walked up to my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come to me but it didn't. Instead I was attacked by my four year old brother.

"Gabe get off of me please" I said

Gabe pouted at me and then got off and left my room. I laughed at that sight. I saw my mother walk by room and I looked her in the eyes. I knew this night wasn't going to be good. She walked away like I was hoping her too and then I laid back down and closed my eyes. Sleep found me. It only seemed like for minutes but it was hours before I was woken back up.

"Taylor come on! Mom isn't gonna like this" I heard my sister say

I opened my eyes and saw my sister and brother on my bed.

"What did I do now?" I said

"Nothing dinner is done" Moriah said

We walked down stairs and went to the kitchen table. I sat down by my brother and sister. I wasn't sure how much trouble I would be getting in for this morning but I was about to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe... Tell People.