Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

We Need To Talk

A few days went by and I was finally free from the hospital. My dad wanted me to go back to my sister's place for a little while to try to work things out. I sighed as the car pulled up to Moriah's driveway. The car came to a stop and I got out. I grabbed my stuff that my dad had grabbed for me. I walked up the stairs to the front door. I didn't knock on the door, I just walked in. I walked to the kicthen and saw Moriah and Elliot. Moriah looked at me and I gave her that look like 'Dad told me to come back'. I didn't want to talk to her, let alone Elliot. I went to my room and put all my stuff back into place and grabbed some comfy pj bottoms and a top. I changed and then layed in bed. I woke up that night when I heard my door open. I pretend to be asleep and waited for the person to leave.

"Tay?" I heard the voice say

I didn't answer them and then I heard a sigh. I knew who it was I just didn't want to talk to her. A few days went by and I only left my room to go to school, eat, and go to the bathroom. I knew that Moriah was getting worried but I didn't really care. I wanted the boy I fell in love with back, I wanted to be in his arms again, to know everything was going to be alright. But I knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon. The next morning I didn't feel like going to school, so I didn't. I was going downstairs when I saw that Moriah was there. I stopped dead in my tracks and just looked at her.

"Taylor we need to talk" She said

"I don't want to..." I said

"But we have to" She said

I didn't reply to her. Instead I just walked off to my room and crawled back into bed and cried. When I woke back up, I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I headed back upstairs and I heard my sister talking to someone on the phone. I walked over to her door and listened.

"I don't know what's up with her" She said

She got quiet for a few minutes.

"No she won't talk to me at all, she just stays in her room all day" She said

Another silence

"Wait a minute, something doesn't seem right hold on" She said

I heard her coming for the door, that's when I ran up to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night. I didn't know who she was talking and I wanted to know who it was. I ate my dinner and then went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I couldn't believe who was here.

"Chris?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment PLEASE?!
Sank ya. :]