Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Happy?

I fell to the ground and blacked out for a few minutes. I woke back up a few minutes after and saw that I was on the couch and Chris was beside me. Elliot was coming back in with a glass of water and that Kole was sitting in the chair across from me. I didn't want to see him or be near him.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" I asked.

"I don't know." Chris said.

"Taylor, come on your not eating right..." Moriah said.

I didn't say anything and Moriah took Kole out of the room to talk to him. Elliot went back to the kitchen and that left Chris and I alone.I didn't have much to say to him either, I didn't have much to say to anyone. Chris looked at me and I saw the concern in his eyes, and I looked down at the floor and waited for something to happen.

"Why aren't you eating right?" Chris asked me.

"Because I'm not hungry." I said.

"No that's not it, this all started happening after I left didn't it?" Chris asked.

"No" I said, knowing that was a huge lie.".

"Your lying.." Chris said.

"Okay so it did!" I said.

"Why?" Chris said.

"I wish I knew." I said, and Chris sighed and walked out of the room and I waited for him to come back. When he did he had a sandwhich with him. I sighed and I knew that he wanted me eat it so I took it from him and took a bite out of it. Chris looked at me and I took another bite out of it.

"Happy?" I said.

"Very." Chris said.

"How long are you here for?" I asked.

"A few days at the least.." Chris said.

"Oh OK." I said.

"Your cold." Chris said.

Before I could say anything Chris had he hoodie around my shoulders. I felt the heat from the hoodie taking the cold away from me.

"Thanks.." I said, I had finished the sandwich and I had my head on Chris's lap and he was playing with my hair and he was slowly putting me back to sleep. I didn't want him to leave me, I wanted him to stay with me. Yet I knew I had to gain his trust back. I was lost in my thoughts when I realized I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?!