Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Let Me Hold You

I listened as my sister left, and my sobs stopped. My little, innocent, brother was here for that. And that was the last straw. Elliot was yelling at Kole, neither of them noticing as I advanced toward the phone. I picked it up, and cleared my throat.

“Get out of my house, or I will call the police.” I stated in a perfectly calm voice, my face, though tear stained, was composed. Kole stared at me, awe write plainly on his face. I could never stand up to him. I always broke. Elliot was smirking, but wiped it off his face when Kole turned back toward him.

“She’s just gonna cheat on you too.” He said, before he moved to the door. “I hope that thing,” He muttered in disgust, pointing to my barely there bump. “Dies.” Then he was gone, and Elliot was at my side.

“Call my sister. Please.” I whispered, and sank to the floor, my body shaking.

***

“Are you okay?” Taylor asked, as we lay on my bed that night. Gabe was between us, and fast asleep. I nodded, stroking his forehead. Laying down, my sister and I fell asleep, our brother in our protective embrace.

The next morning I woke up first, my brother cuddled against my side. I held him tightly, and kissed the top of his head, before making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I started laying out cereal, waiting for my brother to wake up. Taylor came down first, and sat at the table. I gave her a cup of coffee, and sat across from her with my own.

Only minutes later our conversation was interupted by the phone ringing. I picked it up, wary of who it may be.

“Moriah, can you come in today Dear?” It was Mr. Yampi, my boss.

“Yeah, I’ll be in, give me half an hour.”

“Alright. See you then.” I hung up, and turned to my sister, asking her to watch Gabe. Then I made my way upstairs to get dressed.

Despite my mood prior to going to work I smiled at people. Not until I made it to my station did my mood really change. For there sat four gorgeous boys, all laughing and talking. Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick, and Alex Gaskarth. I stopped in my tracks, and they all stopped talking.

’Get down here NOW’ I texted my sister quickly. Mr. Yampi came up to me, smiling, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, guiding toward the boys.

“Mr. Yampi, is it alright if I do my sister’s senior pictures today?” I asked before we came to a stop in front of them.

“Of course it is Dear. Now would you like to meet them?” He asked reffering to the men before us. I nodded, and smiled at them all. “Boys, this is your photographer, Moriah Jonsin. Moriah, this is All Time Low.”

We sat talking for a while, waiting for my sister to come. Minutes later she ran through the door, holding my brother, Julie behind her.

“Moriah I came as soon as I go-“ She stopped talking, and her jaw was left hanging.

“Close your mouf Taylor, you’ll eat a fly.” Gabe said, not getting what the big deal was. But that broke the ice, and everybody laughed at him, Taylor blushing profusely.

***

I had finished All Time Low’s photoshoot, but they stayed for Taylor’s, not having anywhere to go. She was laying in a field, a daisy in her hand, and she was grinning as I took multiple shots. When the door slammed open again, and Julie rushed in, Chris on her heels. Tears were streaming down his face, and as soon as Taylor’s arms were around him he sunk down to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kinda just a filler.
But yeah... Be happy that another one's up.
Comment.