Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

He Still Cares...

“Moriah, Babe, what’s wrong?” Kole asked as we lay on his couch. He had been pressing small kissing to my neck, but stopped when he got no response out of me. I looked up at him, half asleep.

“Sorry Kole. I stayed up late last night editing my photos, so I’m exhausted.” He smiled at me, and kissed me softly. That time I kissed back, full of passion, and lust as his fingers rubbed circles on my slightly exposed hips.

~

“Oh, it's not that interesting. But, I'd like to keep it a secret, So I'll have someth…”

“Hello?” I answered my phone groggily.

“Moriah?! Where are you? Mom and Dad will be home in fifteen minutes.. They just called, and I told them you were in the bathroom. Get home!” I jumped up, and slid on my jacket, hanging up on my sister.

“Kole. I gotta go, my parents will be home soon. See you tomorrow.” I kissed him, and grabbed my shoes running out the door to my car.

~

“Mo Mo? MO MO!” Gabe yelled as I walked in the door, a bag of McDonalds in my hand.

“Hey Gabey, I brought you some chicken nuggets Baby.” I smiled as I held him to me. He kissed my cheek, and then I put him down so he could go eat.

Only minutes later my parents were home. Gabe had passed out, so I was just getting back from taking him up to him bed.

“Hey Moriah. How did things go?” My mom asked, hanging up her jacket.

“Good. I just got Gabe in bed, we had a late dinner. I went out to get McDonalds for him.” My parents nodded. “Well, I’m going to bed, cause I’m tired.” I yawned at just the right time, then hugged both my parents, and went up to bed. I lay in my bed for a while, just thinking.

~

“Elliot? Hey!” I smiled, and hugged him as I walked into work the next day

“Hey Moriah! How are you?” He asked as we walked together.

“Good. How are you?”

“Great, just picking up some pictures for my mom. I nodded slowly, showing I was listening, then waved goodbye to him as we walked separate ways. “Wait! Moriah… Can I have your number, so we can maybe hang out sometime?” He asked hopefully, grinning at me. I smiled back, thinking only of Kole. But I nodded, and handed him my phone, then took his.

~

As I walked into the studio for lunch I got a huge surprise. I smiled at the young man in front of me, and stuck out my hand.

“Why hello there Moriah Jonsin.” He greeted me.

“Hello to you too Christopher Drew.”

I walked with my sister after work, she had come down to my last photo shoot cause my parents wanted her out of the house for a while. We were headed toward a coffee shop next to the studio.

“So I saw Chris today…” I started out, my sister’s pace slowed. She just nodded. “He wanted me to tell you hi.” She didn’t say anything, but I could see the pain on her face. “He asked how you were…. He’s worried about you Tay. He still cares about you.” She stopped walking altogether, and fell in a heap on the ground. I crouched next to her, and cradled her as she sobbed into my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.