Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Elliot James.

Chris walked in with my sister, and his arm was around her waist, a smile present on both their faces. I was once again confused. I was gonna have a talk with my sister later. Then I remembered that she got kicked out of the house. That’s when I got the most amazing idea.

I smiled at Chris as he came back, and we continued the shoot, his pictures more amazing than ever. I stopped taking pictures for a minute, while Chris went to get changed. I looked at my sister, who was smiling, and looking at her shoes. Another brilliant idea popped into my head, and I grinned deviously.

“Tay?” I called, waving her over. She came wearily, and gave me a funny look. “CHRIS?” I heard a muffled reply.”WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?” I asked, smiling at my confused little sister.

“Stuff for the spring shoot. Why?” He asked, coming out in new clothing. I looked back at my sister, grinning wildly.

“No.” She stated. “NO!” She said louder, closing her eyes to block out my pouty face.

“Please Tay?” I asked, still pouting. She groaned, opened her eyes, and rolled them.

“I can’t in these.” She said pointing to her clothing, which were currently soaked. I looked around, finally spotting the people I needed.

“CHAROLETTE! CLAUDIA! GARY!” I called them over, and we huddled. “GO!” I yelled, laughing as they ran off with my sister.

Five minutes later my sister walked out, her hair dry, and straight. Her makeup was done softly, and her clothes… It had been so long since I had seen her in a dress, the last date her and Chris went on. That had been almost seven months ago. I smiled softly at her, and she blushed when Chris turned around. Happiness sparkled in his eyes, and he held his hand out for her to take. We had changed the set, so there was a huge patch of fake grass with flowers.

My sister looked happy again, she was laughing with Chris, as they held each, spinning around. She held a serious face when they just held each other, but you could see they happiness reflecting off them. You could practically feel their happiness.

“Tay?” I called as I walked back into the studio. Her and Chris were laying in the field of flowers, Taylor hadn’t heard me call her name. She was on her back, while Chris was on his side, looking at her, propped up on his elbow. He leaned into her, and she giggled right before he kissed her. “SHIT!” I hissed as my flash went off and my sister and Chris jumped apart. I ran off to the front of the building, and stood, talking to Julie. She looked very confused, watching me tuck away my camera securely.

“Moriah?” My sister called, I could hear her heading this way.

“Out here!” I replied, smiling at Julie, and saying goodbye.

Three weeks later, and Taylor and I had our own loft. All furnished, painted, and EVERYTHING. Taylor was at school, and Kole was over. We were headed to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. I opened the fridge. There was a yogurt, and a gallon of milk, the cupboards were pretty much empty too.

“Let’s go grocery shopping.” I laughed as I watched my boyfriend pout at the lack of food. He nodded, and smiled at me. We walked out to my car, and I drove in the direction of the store. We got there quickly and walked inside, not wanting to be in the cold.

Walking down each aisle I grabbed food we needed, and might want. I stopped in the cereal aisle, and smiled at Elliot who was in that same aisle. He grinned back at me, and I felt Kole’s hold on my hand tighten. But I pulled my hand away when Elliot came at me open armed. I hugged him tightly, and grinned.

“Are you coming back to the studio any time soon?”I asked, as I grabbed a couple different boxes of cereal. He nodded smiling.

“My parents want us to have more pictures taken. So I think we’re coming in soon, like in the next couple of weeks.” I smiled again, and he grinned back at me wider than before.

“We have to go.” Kole said through gritted teeth. I looked at Kole questioningly as he stalked off.

“Well. I guess I gotta go.” I mumbled, hugging Elliot again. “See you soon. Text me tonight, we can try to hang out.” He laughed, and pointed to Kole who was waiting impatiently.

“Yeah, if he lets you!” I laughed, and walked to my angered boyfriend.

We got home, and I was putting stuff away, it was silent for a while, the only sounds being the opening and closing of cupboards, and the fridge, and Kole’s ragged breathing.

“Who the hell was that?” He asked, breaking the deafening silence. The tension in the room was so thick I could hardly breathe.

“Elliot James.” I mumbled, stuffing the cereal into the cupboard forcefully.

“Who?” He asked again, raising his voice.

“His name is Elliot. He’s my friend. We’ve been friends for four weeks. Why is that such a big deal?” I asked, fed up with Kole’s behavior.

“I saw the way he looked at you.” He yelled, standing up, and walking closer to me. I backed up, afraid of what he might do. “Do you like him?” He asked, stopping two feet from me. I looked down, not sure what to say.

“I don’t know.” I whispered truthfully, looking into his eyes. The instant those words left my mouth I regretted it. His eyes went from filled with anger, to hurt, then back again.

“YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU DO KNOW!” He yelled, storming out of my house. I fell to the floor in a heap, tears streaming down my face. My whole body shook with the sobs I let out. Worst of all, I only regretted not telling him that I did like Elliot.

Where do u live? I got the text only fifteen minutes after I had stopped crying. My sister was out with Chris, so I was alone until around ten. It was Elliot, and I was curious.

2468 Holiday Ave. I replied, wondering why he wanted to know.

Soon I got another text. u busy?

no..?

good

y? I asked, holding my phone, and waiting for an answer. I got none. Soon there was a knock at my door. I figured it was Kole, so I ran to get it. I opened the door, and was met by the smiling face of Elliot James.

“Hiya Mo!” He yelled, throwing his arms around me. I laughed, and hugged him back.

“Come in.” I smiled, opening the door for him. He walked in, and looked around.

“I like it. A quiet little place.” He smiled.

“Let me change really quick, outta my work clothes.” I said, heading up to my room. I grabbed pajamas, and a jacket, changed quickly then headed back down.

I grabbed us a movie, and popped it in. Then looked at Elliot, he was looking at me. “Want hot cocoa?” I asked, starting to stand up. He nodded, and smiled at me. “Kay, I’ll be back in a second then.” I walked to the kitchen, and grabbed the mix. “Milk or water?” I asked, putting on the kettle for myself.

“Water.” He replied, I heard him shuffling, then a sigh. I poured the water when it was just below a boil, and stirred the mix in. I heard a knock at the door, and sighed.

“Can you get that Elliot?” I asked, thinking my sister had forgotten her key again.

“Yeah.” He called back, I heard him walk to the door, and I smiled, picking up our cups, and taking them to the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was at the door. The mugs fell, crashing to the floor, as I stood, horrified by the look on Elliot’s face. He was scared out of his mind... Kole stood at the door, I could feel the anger radiating off him. And I knew that he was not happy with me. Nothing I said was gonna keep him from thinking what I knew he was right now.

I was NOT cheating on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.

No, really... Do it.