That Doesn't Mean I Love You

004

When we arrived at Tony’s, Rose pulled a gun out of the glove department and stuck it in his pants band, and looked at me knowingly. He wasn’t going to kill or hurt anyone, it was for protection I knew that.

”Remember, at Tony’s I’m Falk, and you’re Andy and Clyde is Bonnie. You can’t let it slip like you almost did last time. We made the promise we wouldn’t let anyone we didn’t trust find out,” Rose told me looking me dead in the eyes, letting all emotion drain from his face.

”I know.” I said slowly, afraid to make the wrong move around him. “I thought you trusted Tony though,” I said dumbly, threading my fingers together, looking down at the floor of the car.

Rose laughed like it was a stupid question and rolled his eyes, patting my shoulder. “Babe, I don’t trust anyone.”

”You trust me…” I said, a smile curling at the end of my lips.

”No, I don’t. You’re family though.” He said winking and I rolled my eyes, opening the car door. We weren’t really family. Just raised together.

I walked up to the front of Tony’s house and knocked on the door, slowly followed by Rose. It was probably about noon or three. Someone opened the door and I was met with a thick rush of smoke and sweat smog.

A man stepped out of the house, a bit shorter then I was, very thin, but very toned. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and his thick black hair was slung in front of his face. His bright green eyes shone up at me, and his lips curled into a smirk, the ring in his lip tilting to the side with his lips pressing together.

”Tony!” Rose declared, walking up to him and sticking his hand out, their hands grabbing each other and pulling one another into each other. Rose leant over and whispered something in his ear and then he smiled widely, and they both walked inside. I lingered for a moment and then took one last good look at fresh air and the outdoors before I entered the house, pulling the door shut behind me.

We were the only one’s there, that I knew of. For the kind of place it was, it very homely. There were pictures in frames hung up on the wall of Tony and his parents, and what I was sure was his kids. There were a bunch of pictures of a little girl, probably about four and a little tiny baby boy that was probably about half a year, or younger. There was a giant cross on the wall, with candles on both sides of it. The walls were kind of an off white, and there were candles all over the table. He had two huge couches, and two lounge chairs in his living room. I sat down in one and watched Rose and Tony disappear into the kitchen.

It felt like forever till they came back, Rose’s eyes beat red, wiping his nose repeatedly, sniffing constantly. They came into the living room and Rose sat on the couch next to me, giving me a devious grin. Tony came in after him, hickey on his chest and neck that wasn’t there before, hair tussled.

Rose nudged my side expectantly and I stood up walking over to Tony, grabbing him by the hand and leading him upstairs. I hated this.

When we got to his room I tore off my shirt, my chest battered and bruised as usual and sat down on the bed. Tony walked over to me and crawled on top of me slowly, kissing up my chest in the process. He drove his crotch into mine, and reached down to unbutton my pants. I let him, my arms hanging lifelessly above my head.

He dove his hand into my pants and grabbed, rubbing, touching, and making the blood go from my head straight down to my groin. My eyes widened and I let out a sharp gasp before he crawled off of me and ripped my pants off and took off his own. He liked me hard. Every time I had to be hard for his entertainment. He took my hand and pulled me off the bed. Dropping his pants and boxers of with a swift push.

He bent me over the bed and made me drop to my knees; he dropped to his knees behind me. I heard him spit onto his hand, pushing rubbing, moaning softly, then drove into me with the speed of a cougar. He rocked his hips back and forward for what seemed forever. I faked it. I moaned his name, I drove my hands into the bed, and I made him think I wanted it, like I liked it.

He finished with a loud groan, pulled out and I just stayed there. I stood up slowly and pulled my boxers back up, then pulling my pants back on and my shirt. Tony pulled his boxers and pants on and pulled me close to him, kissing my neck.

”I could use someone like you around here…” he whispered and smiled. “If you ever get fed up with Falk and Bonnie, come here. I’ll treat you right.” He said, then reached into his pocket pulling out a small baggy of powder and pills. I took it from him and walked out of his room, into the bathroom. I scooped out some of the powder with my hand and dumped it on top of the counter, grabbing a dollar bill from my pocket and rolling it up, using the sides of my hands to push it in a small line. I brought the dollar bill to my nose, then down to the powder and took it all gently, then stood up, rubbing my nose and sniffing in deeply. I zipped up the baggy and shoved it in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom and ran down the flight of stairs. Tony was laying on the couch and Rose was on the other, rubbing his eyes.

I stood at the staircase, watching them. Just watching them.