That Doesn't Mean I Love You

005

I was collapsed into one of the arm chairs almost asleep, cigarette burning in my hand as the door came crashing open, smacking into the wall and then bouncing back, almost slamming shut. A hand stopped it and a man walked through, and I snapped out of my sleepy daze and smiled wildly, my eyes shining bright as I watched Clyde walk through the door.

I was done being trapped with Tony and Rose, hitting up and smoking, smoking everything. Clyde would do the same, but at least he usually took my side a little. He walked in and pointed into the kitchen, waving a few hundreds around and Tony drug himself up from the couch and they went into the kitchen.

”Are you happy?” Rose said, brushing the hair into his eyes to block out the light filtering in through the broken blinds.

A few minutes later Clyde and Tony came back through, and Clyde sat on the couch, on top of Rose’s legs, bouncing up and down a few times, getting a low groan from Rose then leaning back, throwing his arms behind his head, then putting them down into his lap, then crossing his arms across his chest and sinking into the couch behind Rose’s legs.

”Hello Matthew, long time no see,” he winked at me. I knew later tonight I’d have to go back to… work, but for now, I was good. Rose yawned and buried his face in one of the pillows and mumbled something. Clyde stretched up into the air then collapsed on top of Rose, scooting his bony ass into him.

”Whatcha say?” Clyde said pulling a cigarette slowly out of Rose’s pocket.

Rose lifted his head in pain and snarled, trying to look back at Clyde but he couldn’t move his head because it was pinned.

”I said we should get out of here, we have things to do. We’ve just been waiting for your slow ass,” Rose said with a half laugh. Something about being around Clyde could be warming, if you knew him. IF you didn’t... he was fucking scary. I was still scared of him.

Clyde stood up and lit the cigarette holding it in his lips and put his arm out to help Rose up. When Rose went to grab his arm, Clyde pulled his back and said “yoink” and laughed, pulling a lighter out of his pocket and lighting the cigarette, walking out of the door. I stood up slowly and waved by to Tony, going after Clyde.

”I’m driving!” he chimed in brightly and Rose rolled his eyes walking out after us, shutting the door.

”You’re so high I don’t think you could even touch the pedals,” Rose mumbled and walked to the front of the car, opening the driver’s side and getting in. Clyde gladly got into the passenger’s side and that left me with the back… of course.

I got into the back seat and Clyde looked back at me with a huge smile on my face.

”I met this girl…” he was trying to explain, which was a perfectly good explanation to why he was in such a good mood today. “And she’s beautiful Matthew, oh my god, she’s just gorgeous,” he went on in a bubbly attitude.

”Yeah, I bet she had Fox’s body and O’Donald’s face,” Rose smirked, backing out of the drive way and Rose socked him in the arm and he yelped, rubbing wear he had been hit, using one arm to drive with.

”No, fuckface, she has bright red hair… like… fire truck red, and red rosy cheeks and lips, and she has these huge boobs, I mean god damn they’re like the size of my head, then she has this tiny little waist, and the hips of… of… Ciara or some black chick. She said her name is Kandy,” Clyde chimed looking me dead in the eyes, twisting in his seat so he could be facing me.

Rose laughed and rolled his eyes. “Looks like Clyde spent his night… sleeping with a prostitute.”

Clyde glared at Rose then looked back at me, smiling ear to ear. “Whatcha think?”

I could tell him she sounded like a whore, or I was jealous, or I bet she looked like Gaga gone wrong. But I didn’t. I looked at him, smiled, and said

“She sounds pretty, I wanna meet her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to SilverSensations;;
Thank you for the beautiful comments (: