That Doesn't Mean I Love You

008

I was awoken from my long sleep by being violently shaken. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the needy face of Rose, his lips pressed straight and his eyebrows furrowed into a frown.

“What the fuck?” he snapped quickly, grabbing the front of my shirt violently and pulling me close to his face. Clyde was dead asleep next to me with a bloody shirt pressed to his head.

“Wha-?” I mumbled still slightly in a daze.

He shoved me back down and growled pressing close to my face, the tip of his nose pressing against mine. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” he snapped violently.

“What did I do?” I whispered looking up at his with wide eyes, pouting my lip slightly.

“You sick fuck didn't tell me about your little secret,” he snarled shoving me back again, his blade coming out of his pocket and swiftly held up to my neck. I gulped, the skin of my neck almost touching the blade.

“What secret?” I said so quietly I didn't know if he heard me.

“You've been fucking with that guy again, haven't you? The one who almost killed me when he shot my chest? Should I fucking kill you?” he snapped, digging the blade so close to my neck is pressed tight against it.

Clyde stirred, then all of a sudden, Rose was off of me in a flash and I blinked my eyes, holding my breath for a second then sitting up. Rose was on the floor with his arm over his stomach and the blade knocked out of his hand.

“What the FUCK are you FUCKING DOING?” He screamed at Rose looking down at him, bright red in the face, his fists clenched so tightly they were shaking.

“He's trying to fucking kill us Clyde!” Rose screamed back, slowly standing up, grimace on his face.

“He's all we fucking have Rose, all we have,” he snarled. I stayed quiet, pulling a blanket over my face, my bright blue eyes just barely peeking over the comforter.

Rose glared at him and picked up his coat off the floor and fled from the room, slamming the door behind him. Clyde looked at me, glaring. I knew he was mad at me too, even if he didn't show it.

“Why?” he said quietly. “I tried saving you from the guy, he was trying to hurt you, all of us, we moved out of our nice place...” he rolled his eyes and sighed. “DO whatever Matthew...”

He walked out of the room and shut the door tightly. I stared in awe and sighed, smacking back against the pillow. I brought my hand up to my neck and then to my eyes, looking at the blood dripping down my finger tips.

“Great.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while ;)