Emo/Punk Love in High School

School

We were at the shower, just getting oursleves cleaned up, when we were finished we each wrapped a huge towel around our waists. We got out an went back to my room to get changed. I'm so glad me and Frankie are together after wanting to bein eachother's arms for not to long, but for me it was a long time. A while later, we finished getting dressed and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Frank's pov...

Ge was so amazing, but somewhere in my mind, I kept wondering how Billie was doing. If i was him i would be slitting my wrist until i would be unconcious, but i deeply know he won't do that, he would probably get high or something. Why was i thinking about him though? I have gee now and treats me with a lot of respect, which i approve of him so much. We were seating next to eachother as we ate some cereal and toast. Mikey kept looking across from me to gee, which i knew it was getting on gerard's nerves. I finally suggested, "Mikey, i think you should stop, gee is about to chase you around the house."He let out a deep sigh and mouthed, "Sorry," in a sarcastic way. I just rolled my eyes with a smile. Gee gave me a peck, which made mikey get up and wash his bowl. Me and gee were finally finished and we were out.

The walk didn't seem long, it wa actually relaxing, once we reached the mud puddle excuse for a school, the realxing feeling went away. Gee held me tighty around my waist, making my uneasiness go away. Mikey just held his head low, with the black hoodie over his head, making only his fringe stand out over his white rimed glasses. The jocks gave us nasty stares and made a force to push us inside our lockers. There was nothing we could do but get pushed around. After a few minutes, we finally got out our lockers with luck. The bell had rung and gee walked me to class, while mikey walked the other way. I felt sorry for him, he just looked so alone. I know he wants me n gee to be together but there's this look in his eye that makes him want something like that.

I walked in class after giving gee a peck and saw non other than billie sitting in the back. I would take another seat, but my seat beside him was the only one that wasn't taken. I grunted loudly inside my head and took the seat. As i sat, he seemed to sneak glnaces at me, making me feel uncomfortable. He looked down at his notebook, and ripped a piece of paper out, scribbling into it. When he was finished, he slipped it on m desk. I stared at it, looking at him and it read: "I'm really sorry for what happened between us. I was a real jerk and should've believed you instead of my concience. I still love you frankie, do you feel the smae way." My eyes were about to water, but i held it in and wrote back: "I'm sorry billie, but i moved on, me and gee are together now and im really happy with him. I would still hold a special place for you in my heart." A deep sigh came out of my lips and handed the note back to him.

I couldn't watch him read, just knowing he would be so hurt, but i would still accept him as a friend. I appreciated it alot that he had the courage to appologize, but he was to late. He looked at me one more time, I met his sad but bright green eyes. The bell rung a little while later and i got up from my seat, him following behind. He stopped me and said, "I'm happy for you, just promise me we would still talk." I nodded with a smile and he gave me a hug, with a peck on my cheek.