Status: R.I.P. Umaga. you will be missed ;_;

Little Susie and the Brothers of Destruction

VI

It's kinda funny how of all day's It's Valentines Day and Susie going out on her date with Kane. Kane has been having this planed out for a while and couldn't wait for this day to come. It has been so hard trying to keep this secret from Mark(Undertaker). Mark is suppose to be with his wife Sara in Texas. Kane is in his hotel room fixing the last thing that was needed. Kane looked into the mirror and looked good. When he turns around to get his colon and turns back around to the mirror and sees Mark behind him.

"Mark, I thought you were gonna —?"

"We were, but Sara flew down here so we didn't have to leave you alone. But looks like you're going out." Mark interrupted.

Kane just looked at his brother and replied "Actually, I'm staying in....".

"With Susie?" Mark Asked.

"Yeah....".

Mark didn't say anything but walked up to his little brother. He put his hand on Kanes shoulders and smiled "Have a good night, bro.".

"Thanks" Kane replied as Mark walked out his hotel room.

Kane got ready and picked up Susie in her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the beach with Susie was just one of Kanes planes tonight. During the walk, Kane was holding her hand the entire time. It was soon becoming night fall and Kane took her to their dinner spot.

"Kane, this is beautiful." Susie said putting her hand on his chest

"Not as Beautiful as you." Kane said looking down at Susie. 'This is nothing compared to what I have planed for you' he thought to himself.

She smiled and they both took a seat for their dinner. After dinner, Kane walked Susie to the floor they were both in. As Susie was about to walk towards her room, Kane grabbed her hand and led her to his room. "Kane?" Susie giggled. Kane looked down at her and smiled as he stopped in front of his door. Kane surprises her with a kiss and wraps his arms around her waist. She kissed back and puts her hands on his chest. Kane pulls away and places a small kiss on her forehead, then opens the door and leads her into his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder what Kane's got planed??? lol
sorry i haven't updated in SOOOOOOOOOO LONG. School work >_<.

Susies Dress, Dinning area