Status: comment please! and enjoy

A vampire always gets what he wants.

Chapter 7

Recap…

Reluctantly, I placed my hand in his, letting him lead me down the hill from what was once one of the best days of my life to what was my own living nightmare.

Chapter 7

I shivered.

The sun was already reduced to a thin line at the edge of the horizon, covering everything around us in a dark condescending shadow. I didn’t even realize how much time had passed since Jensen and I had left the movies, it was still light outside when we first trekked up this path.

All I could think about was the guy clutching my hand, as he led me down the hill with Jensen still thrown over his shoulder. He wasn’t even breaking a sweat or breathing hard from having to carry the extra weight of Jensen. If he was tired, he sure showed no sign of it.

I glanced over at him from the corner of my eye, still trying to mull over what I had just agreed to do. I felt so stupid for agreeing but I…just panicked, because I couldn’t live with my self knowing I was the reason Jensen died.

I closed my eyes for a second remembering the look he had in his eyes, it seemed animalistic in a way, but still human at the same time. He was like a predator, stalking his pray, watching your every move before pouncing. I looked away from him keeping my attention on my shoes.

A few minutes later a cool breeze blew by and I shivered, bringing my free hand up to rub my exposed skin which was covered in goose bumps. Damn it why did I have to leave my jacket in Jensen’s car! I cursed to myself. I tried to pull my hand free of his but he just tightened his hold, sending a cold chill up my arm. His hand was freezing! It was like holding a block of ice. “Can you please let go of my hand, it’s freezing!” I said, my teeth starting to chatter. He turned his head towards me and looking into my eyes. He did that for a couple of seconds before letting out an exaggerated sigh and reluctantly releasing my hand, but he moved closer to me, so that our bodies were lightly brushing against each other with each step.

I tried ignoring the warm, bubbly feeling building up in my stomach, by rubbing my arms trying to keep them warm.
“Where’s your jacket love?” he suddenly asked looking at me with concern.
“I…forgot it in Jensen’s car” I replied embarrassed.

He suddenly stopped and I quickly stopped just before I ran into his shoulder. “What are you doing?” I asked confused, as he lifted Jensen up off his shoulder and dropped him on the ground, and not gently might I add. “Hey…Mr. be careful with him!” I shouted, realizing that I had no idea what to call him.

He raised an eyebrow at my outburst.
“ Did you just call me Mr?” he said with a grin tugging on his lips. At that, I lost all sense of thought, because when he smiled he looked like a totally different person, he looked…almost angelic. What with his pale unmarked skin, square jaw, and perfect kissable-lips. He could make any male have a run for their money, but the most alluring part of his face, was…his eyes. They always took my breath away. I slowly realized that I was just standing there ogling over his face, while he waited for a reply. I blushed, feeling so embarrassed that I tilted my head down, letting my hair cover my face.

“Hey,” he said reaching his hand out and placing it under my chin, making me look back up to his face.” Don’t. It should be a crime to hide such beauty from the world,” he said softly as he tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I blushed an even darker shade of red, if that was even possible. He was so close now that I could feel his warm breath on my neck and he slowly started to nuzzle his face into the crevice between my shoulder and neck. I felt a sense of déjà vu, remembering him doing the exact same thing to me in my dreams. But this was a million times better.

He slid one of his hands down my spine and I shivered at his icy touch. The dreams felt nothing like this, this made me feel like I was having an emotional overload. I felt like every second I spent with him, the more I craved his presence. Like we were forming a bond. I wanted to be with him, to have him hold me, and whisper little nothings in my ear and to have him never leave my side.

As much as it scared the hell out of me at how intense my feelings were becoming towards him. It was like all those weeks Tyler and I had mourned over our parents’ death never existed, that I never felt the hatred, and fear towards him for what he did.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you,” he sighed, as he slowly pulled his face away from my neck. Immediately I broke out of my scrambled thoughts, as I felt him pull away. “What’s your name” I blurted out, wanting to put a name to his face, other than…you or Mr.
“Its Sebastian. Sebastian Steel,” he replied softly, before turning back to Jensen’s body laying on the floor. I watched as he skilfully unzipped Jensen’s jacket and pulled it off of him. And turned back around to face me.
“Here” he said. Holding the jacket open for me to put my arms through. I was about to open my mouth and say that I was fine, but he beat me to it. “You’re skins turning translucent, just put this on Kate.” he said while smouldering me with his eyes. I simply nodded, now noticing that he was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I opened my mouth to argue over his lack of a jacket, but I quickly closed it knowing it was a mute point just from the look on his face.

I turned around and letting him slip it over my body and zip it up all the way. I just crossed my arms in a huff, already feeling warmer than I had a minute ago. Sebastian bent down and lifted Jensen back over his shoulder before, placing his hand around my waist and starting to walk again.

…Sebastian…I repeated in my head, letting his name linger in my mind as we continued to walk down to the parking lot.

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------

When we reached the parking lot Sebastian led us towards the back of the parking lot, where a shiny silver Mercedes sedan sat. Sebastian removed his arm from around my waist and grabbed his keys from his pocket.

He opened the trunk and started pulling Jensen off his shoulder. “What are you doing? You can’t put him in there!” I said outraged. Sebastian turned his head to look at me and sighed. “ Fine, I’ll put him in the back seat,” Sebastian replied, closing the trunk and pulling the back door open and all but throwing Jensen’s limp body onto the backseat. I glared at Sebastian’s back not liking how he threw Jensen’s body around like it was a trash bag.

I walked to the other side of the car and opened the back door wanting to sit in back with Jensen and making sure he was alright. Abruptly the door handle flew out from my hand and slammed shut. With Sebastian standing in between me and the door. What the heck! How did he get around the car so fast?
“Ah ah ah, love you’re sitting up front with me,” he said sternly.
“But-but, I have to make sure he‘s alright,” I replied roughly reaching for the door. Sebastian growled. “I don’t want you touching him,” he said, before the pulling the front door open and lightly placing his other hand on my back and pushing me towards the seat. “He’s my best friend!” I said angrily, but he already had me in the front seat and just slammed the door in my face. In the next instant his door slammed shut and he was already starting the car.

What the heck is this guy on? I thought to myself, wondering how on earth he could move so fast.

---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------

We sat in complete silence for twenty minutes, as Sebastian drove down the dark highway. I was still dreading over the promise I made him, but I was even more afraid about what he was going to do with me. I mean what if he beats me up or even worse, decides to…rape me!

I couldn’t even put up a fight, I think that’s why he brought Jensen along with us, to make sure I stuck to my promise. Curling up into a ball on the seat I brought my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. Letting my forehead rest on top of my knees as I fought the urge to cry. My eyesight already starting to get blurry.

Suddenly the car swerved sharply to the right. I just hugged my legs tighter to my body, as I closed my eyes trying to envision myself in my happy place. When the car came to a screeching halt, my door was thrown open and Sebastian was suddenly leaning over me and taking off my seat belt. He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up bridal style and walking away from the car. “What are you doing?” I croaked, my voice slightly hoarse from crying. He didn’t answer me, he just simply hugged me closer to his body.

My thoughts suddenly became paranoid, what if he’s taking me to a bush and having his way with me, or even-even…kill me! Oh my god, I’m going die! I thought petrified.

I looked out in front of me trying to see if anyone could help me, but I soon realized we were at a rest area, and I could see we were heading towards…a bench?

Sebastian turned around and sat down on the bench, with we me still cradled in his arms. He didn’t say word as he spun me around so I was now straddling him. Then without a moments hesitation, he crushed me into him for a hug. I just sat there frozen stiff, with my arms pinned to my sides.

Well…this was unexpected. I thought to myself as he hugged me. Making my insides feel all tingly.

“Kate I’m so sorry…” he mumbled into my hair, before pulling away and looking me in the eye. “I’ve…never felt this way about someone. I didn’t think I ever would,” he said softly as he stroked my cheek. Sending icy tremors throughout my body. He gently wiped away a stray tear, before continuing, “Can you forgive me, my love,” he whispered leaving me breathless at the intense emotion filling his eyes making them a liquid blue. I couldn’t even begin to describe the emotions swirling in his eyes.

“I…I…” I breathed out. He suddenly started leaning in, closing the distance between our lips. I was torn between what my body felt and what my mind was telling me to do. Sebastian was toying with my mind, sending my body into utter chaos at the feelings he brought out every time he touched me. But I just couldn’t do this… it wasn’t right.

As his lips inched closer to mine I turned my head to the side making him kiss my cheek instead. He pulled away giving me a sad look, but he quickly erased all emotion from his face, the only sign of his distaste was his clenched jaw. I just gulped, feeling his intense stare on the side of my face as I looked out into the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is personally my favorite chapter

let me know what you guys think