Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Deep Dog Shit

Jyrki's place was incredible.
It had the same style as Castle Bam but more modernly decorated except for having a big jaccuzi in the bathroom.
"So, what's on the menu for tonight my American friend?" Jyrki asked Bam as we all got settled in and were all sitting on his leather wrap around couch.
"I was thinking maybe a night on the town," he answered.
"And for your lovely underage companion?" Jussi grinned at me and I blushed.
"You can keep her company while everyone else goes out and drinks. Thanks for volunteering!" Bam said loudly patting him on the back before turning toward the door with everyone else in tow.
"It's my birthday! What the fuck are we supposed to do?" I said mildly annoyed at my older cousin's selfishness.
"Oh, I'm sure Jussi can find something interesting for the two of you to do," Jyrki laughed before following everyone else out leaving me with an almost complete stranger.
"So.. " I began watching him from where he sat in one of the plush leather armchairs with his legs crossed.
"What would you like to do for your birthday my dear?" he asked nonchalantly as he picked at his nail polish.
"Uh, I don't know. What is there to do here?" I questioned back totally unsure. I'd never really been out of state let alone the country.
"Well I suppose we could go find dinner. I'm starving," he said rubbing his belly before standing up and running a hand through his dark spikey hair and headed toward the kitchen.
"Sounds good. What's on the menu?" I asked smiling as I leaned on the marble countertop and watched him.
"Hmm.. well it seems our dear friend Jyrki doesn't have very much besides these Ramen Noodles," he answered while rummaging through the cabinets.
"I thought those were American?" I pondered aloud.
"They are but he has a serious thing for American food. Why, I cannot imagine but to each their own, yes?" he smiled before giving up looking.
"It seems we must go to the store if we are to find anything worth eating. I'll make you an amazing birthday dinner rakkaani!" he cried out grinning like a mad man and stepping closer to me.
"Aww you don't have to do that Jussi," I said bashfully looking up into his eyeliner covered eyes.
"Nonsense! It is your birthday and I am going to show you just how hospitable we Finnish men can be. Plus, I am an incredible cook. Thankfully there is a small market right down the street," he replied winking and quickly kissed my cheek before pushing past me and heading for the door.
"Make yourself comfortable! I will be back momentarily!" he called before leaving.
"Okay... I guess," I said still blushing before sitting back down on the vast couch and flipping on the enormous flat screen to entertain myself.
I had been watching some horror flick (in Finnish so I didn't understand a word of it which if anything made it even scarier) when I heard what seemed like dog nails clicking against the hardwood floors.
I looked around. Jyrki didn't mention having a dog?
My heart started to beat a little uncontrollably as I looked around.
I turned completely around to come face to face with the biggest Doberman Pinscher I have ever seen.
"Holy shit..." I whispered as my stomach hit the floor.
The gigantic Pinscher leapt over the back of the couch and sat beside me and began sniffing my face.
I went rigid as a board in fear. If this mystery dog decided to use me as a chew toy, there was nothing I could do, and I was the only one home.
He growled at me and I about pissed myself as he laid on me, pinning my arms under him.
"Please doggie don't kill me," I begged as he watched me closely before laying his head on the other side of my lap.
He only growled again before closing his eyes and shifting, making himself more comfortable but making his spiked collar dig into my side painfully.
"Jussi please hurry," I begged silently before the feeling hit me.
I had to sneeze.
"Oh fuck.." I dreaded as my heart sped up. I was in some deep dog shit. Literally.