Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Temptation

*Wynter's POV*

The meal only took an hour before it was done thankfully. I was starving and it smelled incredible when Jussi finally pulled it from the oven.

"How about you grab the dinnerware while I take care of this?" he suggested as he set the steaming casserole dish onto the stove top. "The plates are in the cabinet closest to you and silverware is in the left drawer."

I grabbed the plates and such as he requested and set them down as he piled the cheesy yumminess that was Kukkatati or whatever he had called it onto them.

My mouth was salivating like crazy.

"God that looks fantastic," I complimented as he handed me one of the plates.
"Why, thank you my ihana," he smirked coming closer to me. He was only inches away. It struck me as odd that he kept calling me pet names. Ville had once explained to me that unlike Americans who threw out darling and dear often, Finnish people would tend to reserve such a thing for loved ones.
I could smell his cologne. It wasn't like Ville's warm musky scent. It was sharp and tickled my nose. It was a very sexy aroma though.

"Anytime," I smiled nervously before taking the plate and heading swiftly for the other room.
I heard him follow suit quickly.

I really wasn't sure if this guy was hitting on me or if this was his natural personality.
I didn't really want to find out.

"Mind if I grab us some drinks right quick?" he asked setting his food down and looking at me.
"Go for it dude," I smiled, eager to dig into the food. Damnit it needed to hurry up and cool down!
"It appears all he has is wine, would you care for some?" he called from the kitchen a few moments later.
"I've never actually had wine," I called back.
"New birthday calls for a new way to celebrate!" he laughed loudly, returning with two fancy glasses and a large bottle.
"It's really easy to drink so no worries," he smirked winking at me as he poured the blood red liquid before handing it to me.
"A toast is in order I believe," he added a moment later before continuing "To a happy birthday and happier ones to come!"
"Here here!" I giggled, clanging my glass on his before sipping the drink. He was right. I could taste the alcohol, but it wasn't anything terrible like whiskey or vodka and before I knew it, I had finished the glass off.
"More wine my sweet?" he asked smiling again. Now that I thought about it, he had a sexy smile. Hell, HE was sexy.
"Yes please," I said in a fake English accent.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were drunk already Miss Margera," he commented awhile later, sipping his wine slowly and watching me down my second glass.
"Drunk? Pfft. I'm not drunk. I'm *hiccup* Wynter," I corrected him. Silly sexy man.
He gave me a look, and something seemed to flash in his eyes for a second. Or maybe I had imagined it. I really wasn't sure. I was however, feeling rather sluggish.
"My dear, maybe you should slow down," he grinned while filling my glass once more.
"For someone who was hitting on me like, ten minutes ago, you sure are bipolar," I answered grinning.
"I haven’t a clue what you're talking about," he smiled as he relaxed in his chair to watch me.
"Whatever!" I accused crossing my arms and looking at him.
"I would never put you in such a position," He said turning his head in a mock angry fashion. He was starting to annoy me. But in a drunken way. He was definitely hitting on me earlier! I knew he was and yet here he was denying it. What sense did that make?
"You already did!" I said narrowing my eyes at him before standing up and moving over to him.
"Did not," he answered still not looking at me.
"Did too! Look at me when you're arguing with me," I demanded.
"Make me," he said in a husky tone before looking up at me with half lidded eyes, grabbing ahold of my wrist and tugging. I wasn’t capable of thinking and I let him pull me into his lap so that I was stranding him. I had no idea what I was doing.
The next thing I knew I was kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally caught up redoing this story! Now we're cooking with gas!