Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Crash Into Me

*Ville’s POV*
I heard her yell my name from the bathroom as I hung up the phone. I was getting dressed simultaneously in the bedroom. I’d chosen my favorite green scarf, a Type O Negative tee shirt, and jeans. We would be doing a lot of sight seeing today so I slipped on my worn in Converses I loved.
“Yes love?” I nonchalantly opened the door and waltzed in, head down looking at a text. I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking.

She must not have heard me because she was still standing there running her hands through her hair as water cascaded down her body. It was too foggy for me to get a clear picture, but I saw enough. Her rosebud nipples stood erect, pushed out further by her small but shapely breasts. I moaned could feel my jeans getting tight as I bit my lip and forced myself to look away, images that could make a porn star blush flying through my imagination a mile a minute.

I cleared my throat loudly to get her attention.

“Shit babe, I’m naked!” she screamed loudly and instinctually covered herself the best she could.
“I’m not looking!” I explained swiftly, turning my back completely to her and throwing my hands up innocently. It wasn’t a total lie.
“Fuck just, can you get my shower bag please?” She pleaded, embarrassment evident in her voice.
“Yes, one moment,” I answered, eager to be out of the steamy room that had quite suddenly become much too small and warm.

Leaving swiftly, I made a beeline for the bedroom, quickly digging through her suitcase and finding the bag she’d requested and returned to the bathroom and knocked loudly before entering, shading my eyes as I did so. I set it down on the toilet and left just as swiftly, giving her a sincere apology as I did so.

Once I was a safe distance away, I let out a breath of relief, despite the full erection I was now sporting. I felt like a teenager as my ears got hot, trying to think of anything but how warm and wet her body was and how all that separated us was a few walls.

I fumbled with my cigarettes, managing to get one in between my lips and lit finally. I needed to get myself together, for fuck’s sake I was almost a thirty-year-old man! I shook my head and focused on other things until I could feel my blood pressure going down, along with the tent in my pants. I rolled my eyes at my own immaturity. I’d seen plenty of women naked, had an adequate amount of them in my bed no less. I was an international sex symbol, and I indulged like any other man would. But this? I was not one to be self-conscious about sex, nudity, nor anything of that nature. I felt like a goddamned Peeping Tom.

“Vittu,” I cursed aloud, taking another draw of my cigarette. I could hear she had turned the water off, which means she would be in my presence soon. I exhaled the smoke through my nose. This girl was doing shit to me I didn’t even know was possible anymore.

I turned around, with all intents and purposes to go find her and apologize, and nearly ran her over.
She was standing there silently, hair damp, dressed in a long tunic style Type O Negative shirt underneath a black cardigan paired with leggings that made her ass look even more inviting.

I could feel my heart melting at the sight of her. I crossed the distance between us and embraced her, my prior frustration almost completely forgotten. I could smell her vanilla scented shampoo in her hair as I rested my chin on her head.

“I’m sorry-“ I started.
“No need. I know it was accidental,” she said calmly. I watched her with a curious expression. I had expected a completely different attitude honestly.
“Did you notice we match?” she giggled, looking me up and down.
“Yeah I did,” I chuckled. She was constantly surprising me. Just when I thought I had her figured out, she surprised me. It was like trying to put together a puzzle except I was only given one piece at a time and they kept changing on me. I loved the challenge.
“Well somebody’s going to have to change,” she answered playfully, staring up at me with black rimmed cobalt eyes. I wanted to dive into those pools of blue.
“Well this is awkward,” I reacted, scratching my head and looking away.

Suddenly my phone started ringing again. I pulled it out of my back pocket to see Bam Bam flashing across the screen. Confused, I answered the phone. He had promised to leave us alone for their stay here so that I could selfishly enjoy her company by myself.

“Yes Bam?” I answered with a hint of annoyance. Wynter looked at me and mouthed ‘what’s he want?’ I shrugged my shoulders.
“Yo Willa,” the voice on the other end of the phone called out. Willa Walo was his pet name for me, from our drinking days when we first became friends.
“What’s up?” I inquired, partially narrowing my eyes.
“I know you made me pinky promise to leave you alone today so you could fuck my cousin, but Missy is making me check up on you guys,” he claimed. I could just picture his laughing eyes and rolled my own.
“Well we’re both very much still alive,” annoyance now prevalent in my tone.
“Awesome, can you guys meet us for dinner?” he requested, and I could hear Missy in the background saying something about wanting to see Wynter with her own two eyes.
“Yeah I suppose that’s fair,” I answered, eager to be done with the conversation. I knew Bam wouldn’t take no for an answer regardless. He was the most persistent man I’d ever met. We were a match made in Hell though and he was one of my closest friends.
“Thanks sweetheart,” he then rushed a farewell and hung up.
“We’ll be joining your cousin for dinner this evening,” I informed Wynter and she gave me a look. She didn’t seem to be too fond of the idea either.
“Enough of that though, are you ready to go?” I asked, eager to begin our adventure.
“Yep!” she cried, and I offered her my elbow which she graciously took, and I led her downstairs.
“We should probably take my car today, it might be a bit easier,” I offered, leading the way to the garage, flicking on the light as we walked in.
“Holy shit… THAT is your car?” she exclaimed, letting go of me and walking over to my Corvette.
“Bam Bam isn’t the only one who likes to drive fast,” I grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

I was going to take her on the ride of a lifetime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright last update for tonight I'm beat.