Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

The Gift

“Holy shit…”
“What do you think?” Ville asked, not taking his eyes off me. I looked to him and observed above us again, not wanting to miss a second of the show overhead. All around us, the sky was alive with ribbons of color dancing to some lovely unheard song.
“It’s… amazing. It’s beautiful. There aren’t words…” I stammered, completely in awe.
“I thought you would like it,” he answered, staring up at the sky as the greens and pinks melded and pirouetted above us.

It seemed to go on forever, and yet I was content to stand and watch it until time ended. I’d lost tract of how long we stood there silently, hand in hand, admiring the view.

I looked at him again as they began to fade and he met my gaze. The lights brought out the most attractive shades of green in his eyes. I could feel myself falling in love with them all over again as we stared at each other wordlessly, the Northern Lights swirling and dancing around us.

“Be mine,” he murmured to me, seriousness written all over his gorgeous face.
“Ville-“ I stammered, unable to think as my heart beat in my throat and a nervous smile flashed across my face.
“I want nothing else but to spend my life finding ways to make you smile,” he insisted, lifting both of my hands up to his face to plant butterfly kisses on my knuckles.
“Okay,” I breathed, incapable of speaking as my heart soared. He grinned happily and wrapped his arms around me, bringing his lips down to mine once again. I did my best to remain calm as he pulled away, a playful look in his eyes as the eternal dance of light came to an end.

“Alright Miss Margera. Now that it’s official, how about we get out of here and get home?” he countered. Up until he’d said something, I hadn’t even noticed we were standing outside in the Finnish wintery wind. My entire body felt like I’d been electrocuted.
“Yes please,” I answered, smiling. I was still euphoric. I didn’t care where he took me or where we went, I just wanted him. His smell, his voice, the safety of his arms… I was undeniably in love with this man. I may have not known what love was, but I knew that this had to be it.

I let his drag me towards his Corvette, our fingers interlaced and our grins never leaving our faces like the love-struck idiots we were. I didn’t care though, in this moment I wanted all of Finland to know I was in love with this man I had only met six months ago and who in such a short time, had made me feel things I was still trying to wrap my mind around and who made me feel safe and wanted and like I had a place in the world finally.
--------------------------------------

When we finally made it back to his house, we were walking side by side, exhaustion evident. I’d checked my phone and it said it was nearly 4 in the morning. Fatigue aside, we were still beaming like fools.

“Ya know, for a moment I was completely terrified you were going to say no,” Ville admitted awkwardly, the only other sounds around us were our shoes on the pavement.
“Why on Earth would you ever think that?” I queried as we made our way up the path.
“I’m not sure honestly. You make me nervous… I can’t say I’ve ever had a woman do that to me before. I’m normally very sure of myself,” he replied, giving me a side smirk.
“Really?” I was baffled that someone like me could make THE Ville Valo nervous.
“Yes. I like it,” he smirked, reaching down to nibble at my neck playfully.
“What’s this?” I asked suddenly, looking up at the front steps to see a single black gift bag sitting on the welcome mat. Ville ceased his affections and glanced up disorderly.
“Um, I’m not sure,” Ville answered, moving in front of me to investigate the mysterious package. “It’s addressed to you.”
“Me?” I asked, confused. He handed me a slip of white paper that was folded in half with my name on it. I opened it and read it.

'Do not open in front of Ville.
Thank me later
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!!!!!!! BTW there's gonna be some R rated material in the next chapter as just a forewarning. Hope ya'll ready for some smut!!!