Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Let's Dance

“Oh fuck babe,” I exclaimed as he thrust into me repeatedly.
“You like that, baby?” he cooed into my ear as we copulated.
“Oh yes,” I moaned, my fingernails leaving lines down the skin of his back as I clung to him for dear life, never wanting to let go.
“Then get up,” he said stopping and looking at me. I gave him a confused look.
“Come on kultaseni,” he purred, stroking my cheek.

I blinked my eyes, my brain muddled and woke up.

“Sweetheart you were moving a ton and groaning in your sleep are you alright?” Ville asked, hovering over me from behind. I looked up into his worried eyes, my thoughts clearing as I realized I’d been dreaming.

A blush took over my cheeks as I gained further consciousness enough to realize what had happened.

“Yeah sorry,” I mumbled, throwing an arm over my eyes to hopefully hide my shame. I can’t believe that had just happened. Slivers of daylight were only just beginning to stream through the window, it must’ve been early.
“Bad dream?” he questioned, pulling my arm away to look me in the eyes with a concerned glance.
“Um, for conversations sake, let’s just say yes,” I admitted glancing down, not awake enough to come up with a lie.
“For conversations sake? Love did you… “ he trailed off as what I said dawned on him. He wasn’t stupid unfortunately and gave me a knowing grin. I rolled my eyes and turned over to hide my face in the pillow behind me in embarrassment.
“There is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of that,” he commented, positioning himself around me, trying to get a peak at my face.
“Please can we not talk about this,” I pleaded, trying to hide my smile.
“Well I hope it was at least about me,” he answered with a chuckle as he traced circles into the skin of my exposed arms.
“Of course, it was about you,” I informed indignantly, still not coming out of my hiding place.
“Mmm… that’s so sexy for you to admit that,” he purred into my ear, nibbling there. I had to repress the urge to whimper at his affection, my body still very much stimulated from my dream. I could feel my blood pounding as I squeezed my thighs together to attempt to stop the blood flow there.
“Ville,” I whined as he climbed onto me and began rubbing my shoulders expertly.
“If you want, I could take care of your little problem,” he rumbled as I groaned at the way he massaged my flesh. I could feel myself reacting to his words.
“I thought we agreed we weren’t having sex yet?” I leaned my head up slightly to look back at him.
“I didn’t say I would have sex with you. I’m still holding myself to that. But there are other ways to help sooth that ache you’re feeling,” he explained, his voice smooth.
“Am I dreaming again?” I said aloud with a smirk. Where was this coming from? The sexual tension in the air was suddenly so thick, I could’ve cut it with a knife.

I was trying to piece together my thoughts and feelings when his hands left my skin momentarily.

“Does this feel like a dream?” he murmured low into my ear as I felt a hand begin to rub my ass sensually.
“Oh, fuck Ville,” I whined. I wasn’t sure what spell I was under, but I was infatuated with everything he was doing to me. My skin was on fire everywhere he touched me, and I wanted him in the worst fucking way. He began quietly leaving wet kisses on my skin, taking his sweet time as I mulled over what he’d said.

“I won’t do something you don’t want to do,” I said suddenly, and he stopped all movements, much to my distain. I felt ready for this, eager that he was accepting my advances, although I couldn’t ignore the nervousness that was coursing through my veins.
“I’ve wanted you since I first laid eyes on you baby, make no mistake,” he started, allowing me to turn over on my back so I could face him. “If you don’t want to or if this is just something you’re feeling because you’re aroused momentarily, I will stop.”

I pondered his words for a moment as he crept down, laying on top of me but keeping his weight on his elbows that were digging into the bed on either side of me. He stared at me, his pupils dilated with stimulation but the look on his face was genuinely considerate. I couldn’t help but adore how thoughtful he was being in this moment and it helped me ease my mind.

“I want this,” I answered, making up my mind and reached up and pulled his face to mine, our mouths joining instantly in passion.
“I want you to promise me you’ll say something if you’re uncomfortable,” he managed as he broke away to kiss down my face.
“I promise,” I swore in between breaths as he bit the sensitive skin on the side of my neck, making me instantly go limp with want.
“Fuck that feels nice,” I commented as he assaulted my collarbone, moving my camisole strap to continue his assault with his mouth. This was better than any fucking wet dream.
“Oh, minun kulta, I am just getting started,” he crooned into my chest. I closed my eyes and focused on how each bite and kiss he planted on my skin sent little jolts of electricity straight to the apex of my thighs. I tangled my fingers in his soft curls, silently begging him to never stop. I wanted to feel this forever.

He sat up on the bed suddenly and yanked the blanket off the bed, carelessly throwing it on the floor and positioning himself at my feet and beginning his journey all over again from my ankle, kissing and rubbing and planting small bites all the way up my left leg. I watched him in anticipation with lidded eyes, occasionally mewling as he made his way towards his destination languidly.

“Ville,” I begged, instinct taking over. I felt like I was going to explode. I wanted him. No fuck, I needed him.
“I fucking love hearing you say my name like that baby,” he mumbled into the skin of my knee, taking his time purposely.
“You’re such a fucking tease,” I protested, throwing my head back with a small groan as he bit a particularly sensitive place at the junction between my knee and thigh. A small voice was screaming at me as he got closer to his end point. I was nervous again suddenly, unsure of the foreign situation.
“Ville,” I panicked, and his body stiffened immediately.
“What’s the matter sweetheart?” his tone instantly alert and caring.
“I’m sorry, I just… I’ve never done this, and I don’t know what to expect and I’m having anxiety about it now,” I admitted shamefully.
“Darling, it’s going to be fine. I’m going to take very good care of you and you’re going to enjoy yourself,” he replied with a smile, lovingly stroking my hip while looking up at me.
“Okay I’m sorry, just keep going,” I answered, shutting my eyes tightly and forcing myself to calm down and breath through my nose. He chuckled and slid his hands between my closed thighs to part them easily.

Planting lazy kisses on my unprotected thighs, he also began to knead the skin there with his thumbs, working the flesh and muscle smoothly but with purpose, forcing them to relax. He drew a long line up my skin with his wet tongue making me shudder, stopping when he got to the hem of my shorts that were barely covering my lower half.

“May I remove these?” he asked, pulling on them a bit to get his point across. I looked down at him as my heart raced, and I bit my lip and shook my head. There was no going back.

“I can do this,” I thought to myself, focusing on his green eyes that never left mine as he slowly slid my shorts off. The look he was giving me was enough to send whatever blood was left in my body straight to just inches away from his face. I was thankful I’d adorned cute underwear I thought to myself, noticing him taking in the delicate black lace that shielded me from him hungrily. I could feel his hot breath caressing the material.

He began kissing my panties, still rubbing my thighs with his hands skillfully as he occasionally looked up at me, pupils blown wide.

“Ville,” I started again, nervousness taking over again.
“Yes love?” he stopped and looked up at me and sighed with a smile as he laid his chin down on my mound. He was being ever the gentleman, but I could tell he was getting sexually frustrated.
“Just, be gentle okay?” I didn’t know how to communicate how I was feeling.
“I promise you Wynter, this won’t hurt a bit,” he assured me, hooking his fingers into my waistline and pulling the last scrap of fabric from my body, throwing the now useless panties aside. I instinctually closed my legs, blushing at the prospect of this man seeing me naked in such way.
“You’re so beautiful,” Ville commented suddenly, looking into my eyes. “Don’t hide from me kultaseni.”
“I know that babe, it’s just ya know, being a virgin and shit,” I reminded him, urging my body to relax. He looked down at my closed legs and back up to me with a wicked grin.
“Are you going to let me go down on you or not?”
“Just fucking do it. I’m not gonna calm down apparently,” I threw my hands up in the air frustrated at myself.

He didn’t need anymore prompting. Immediately, he spread my legs firmly, planting one hand around each one to keep them in place and went to town.

To say he knew what he was doing was an understatement.

“Ohh fuck Ville, oh my god,” I mewled as he lapped at my womanhood, my cries falling on listening ears as he picked up his pace. I’d never felt something so amazing. It was like he was hitting every nerve in my pussy at once. I could feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach after only a few minutes.

“Fuck baby I could eat your cunt all day,” he purred swirling his tongue around my clit expertly. I groaned at his words, feeling myself getting closer to the edge. He inserted a finger into me easily, using it in a ‘come hither’ motion as he continued his assault.
“Oh god oh god oh god,” I chanted like a mantra, attempted to pull away, the feeling just too much to bear.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he chuckled, stopping for a moment to pull me back by my legs.
“Fuck Ville, it, it feels too good,” I managed as he went back to his mission, sparing no time. I couldn’t handle it. I felt like I was going to pee myself.
“Oh god stop I’m gonna-“ I started, I could the pressure in my abdomen, too full. I was going to burst.
“Cum for me baby,” he commanded, pressing the long digit inside me again, rubbing my G spot as he sucked on my clit roughly.

I keened into him and groaned, my body feeling as though I was being electrocuted as every nerve in my body fired off. He steadily lapped at me with greed, working through my orgasm as I came down. I rubbed the bottoms of my feet along the small of his back, my legs draped over his strong shoulders sluggishly. I’d only given myself a few crude orgasms in my life time but nothing like this. This was ten times, no a thousand times better.

“Are you alright?” he questioned, propping himself up on his elbows and wiping his mouth.

I just let my head fall back and shook my head and covered my eyes with my hands. I was so high on endorphins I couldn’t think clearly much less speak.

“Sweetheart?” I heard him say with concern and felt him shift, crawling up and positioning himself above me. “Wynter?”
“I’m… I’m good. Fuck, I’m better than good,” I managed, still trying to catch my breath. My thoughts were still hazy.

I managed to open an eye slightly and take a peak up at him. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat, staring at me cockily.

“There aren’t words,” I muttered, taking an especially deep breath, wrapping my arms around his neck slowly.
“For what it’s worth, I meant what I said,” he murmured before kissing me deeply.
“About?” I questioned as he broke away, pecking me again and again.
“I’d eat you out all day every day if I could. You’ve got the prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen,” he answered, rubbing his nose along my jawline. My heart leapt at his words and my cheeks grew red.
“Oh my god stop talking like that,” I blushed and turned away.
“I’m being serious,” he insisted, sucking on my exposed neck lightly, earning a moan from me.
“Okay, okay, I get it,” I squealed as he blew a raspberry into my skin. I looked up into his eyes and kissed him. I wanted this moment to go on forever. I yawned suddenly as fatigue hit me. On top of the incredible orgasm I’d just experienced, we’d only slept a few hours and I was beginning to feel the effects.

Ville gave me a loving glance and grabbed the duvet off the floor and nestled himself next to me, pulling me close. I made a small noise in my throat and cuddled up to him happily, dozing off to sleep.

*some time later*

“So Bam has unanimously decided for us what we’re doing for my birthday,” Ville announced, walking into the bathroom as I finished up the last touches of my makeup.
“Oh, has he?” I inquired, looking up through the reflection at him as I smudged my eyeliner. We’d slept most of the day and had finally rolled out of bed sometime after 3 pm to get ready and go find food.
“Yep. So, we’ll be meeting him at Steam Hellsinki tomorrow evening,” he informed, coming up behind me and moving my hair out of the way to kiss along the back of my neck.

I still found it humorous that our birthdays were so close together. I was meeting up with Missy later today to find something for Ville, little to his knowledge. I tried to focus on the evening ahead and not that we would be leaving for home in two days. I had to blink a few times and clear my throat of the knot there before I could continue. I was thankful that he was too busy with his affections to notice my moment of weakness.

Pulling my brush through my hair, I pulled it back into a fish tail braid and threw on my Metallica beanie and turned to smile at Ville, who was patiently waiting for me, perched on the end of the sink and watching my every move like an intrigued housecat.

“Alright now we can go,” I beamed at him, watching him stand to his full 6’2" height and kiss my forehead before pulling us out of the bathroom, eager to be on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stuff's getting steamy!!!!