Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Almost Easy

“Do you think he’ll like it?” I muttered to Missy nervously. I clutched the small gift bag in my hands tightly.

We were approaching the restaurant Ville, Bam and the boys agreed to meet us at. We’d gone to a mall and done some shopping for the surprise party tomorrow. It was at some steampunk style bar that they’d rented out. Missy said their cocktails were to die for and it had an airship for a bar.

“I think it’s a really sentimental gift. Ville likes sweet shit like that,” she answered confidently. “And if not, I’m sure he’ll love the outfit you picked out. Hell, even if you just gave him a blowjob, he’d be happy. He’s an easy guy to please.”
“Um, the outfit YOU picked out. Which I know how to put on just about as well as I know how to give a blowjob,” I informed her with a laugh. She’d insisted on buying me this pretty skin-tight black cocktail dress that had a silk bow on the front, with a pair of matching booties. “You’ll be the best present he receives,” she had explained while wagging her eyebrows.
“I’m gonna help you no worries. Plus, it’s his birthday! And this is your first public appearance with him, you gotta look good!” She exclaimed as she paid the taxi driver as we arrived.
“And you’re actually going to wear this one,” she warned me, pointing a finger in my direction. I’d told her about how I’d stashed the lingerie and she’d been giving me shit about it all evening. I hadn’t told her about what had happened this morning though. I don’t think I’d ever be able to repeat those events to a living soul.
“Yeah I hear ya,” I rolled my eyes as we got out and headed in.
“For what it’s worth, literally just put his dick in your mouth, curl your lip around your teeth, and go to town,” she informed me as I gave her a shocked look and wrinkled my nose as she laughed. We easily found our group who were all taking turns playing Five Finger Fillet. Ville stood, slipping his arm around my waist to pull me close and kiss me on the lips, murmuring a greeting.
“Do I get to open my gift early?” he gestured towards the bag in my hands and I hid it behind me along with the other things we had bought.
“Not a chance!” I grinned, as Missy took them from me just in case.
“I’ll be stealing her tomorrow evening before we go out,” She told Ville, looking him in the eyes.
“May I ask why?” He retorted, meeting her gaze calmly. He was one of the only people I’d noticed who stood their ground when it came to Missy and her unrelinquished confidence. Even Bam tended to shrink away in submission when she gave an order and his middle name was rebel. I had to admit, his dominance as a man was a major turn on.
“That’s a surprise. Don’t make me use force. Especially on your birthday Ville,” she warned him, taking her seat as Bam howled, taking a slice out of his pinky finger with the knife.
“You do have me outnumbered I suppose. Plus, I’m sure I can get it out of Wynter later,” he grinned, following suit and sitting down next to me to take a sip of his beer.
“She’s been sworn to secrecy and she’s more afraid of me than you,” She answered and picked up her menu without another word, trying to decipher what meal to order.
“How was your trip?” he turned to me to ask, giving up the power struggle to turn his attention to me.
“Productive,” I smiled. I was feeling confident about tomorrow. I enjoyed having the jump on him about this party. It gave me time to mentally prepare.
“Good,” he smirked back as the waitress came up to us to take our orders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
**Ville’s POV**

“So, are you nervous about your first bar experience tomorrow?” I asked as we got back home.
“A bit,” she answered curtly, handing me her old leather jacket. She was being particularly careful about her answers I noticed. Missy had warned her apparently. She had even taken whatever they’d bought today to their hotel with her just in case I tried to snoop. She knew me too well. I hated surprises and even though Bam had promised they didn’t have anything big planned, I didn’t trust him. I was going to have to get it out of Wynter to get any answers.
“We’ll be out in public together,” I murmured, lacing my fingers through hers and pulling her close. “As a couple.”
“No big deal. We’ve done it before,” she replied, averting her gaze. She was onto me, I was going to have to switch up my tactics. An idea clicked in my head.
“Might be lots of people,” I commented, kissing the tip of her nose.
“I think we can handle it,” she smiled up at me and looked away again as I studied her, trying to get any minute detail out of her expression.
“Would you like to canoodle and watch a movie before bed?” I switched up the conversation suddenly. I smiled wickedly inside as she agreed enthusiastically.
“Pick a movie,” I instructed and shrugged out of my overcoat and hung it up.

I pulled my shoes off and made my way into the den to see her already snuggled up on the couch. I noticed she was wrapped in the afghan that was thrown over the back of the couch, having pulled a DVD off the shelf and put it in. I got the fire going for ambiance. I had plans to seduce the answers out of her. I would deal with Missy’s wrath for it, but it would be worth it.

“What are we watching?” I asked, joining her on the couch, laying down haphazardly and pulling her to me so that she was laying against my chest. The primal being in me purred, feeling content to have her where she belonged once more. I never wanted her out of my sight, much less out of my arms. Even leaving her this afternoon so she could go with Missy was surprisingly difficult for me. I wanted her close always. I tried not to think about her going back to America soon. It made my heart hurt more than I was willing to admit as a man.

At one point, I had selfishly considered asking her to stay instead but dismissed the idea. She still had a month of high school left, and her friends and life. Maybe one day though. I enjoyed the idea of having her here with me in Finland, in this house. I spent most of my time imagining it; her laugh filling our home, endless nights spent right here with the fire ablaze, lost in each other’s eyes and touch.

“Total Recall,” she grinned, and I smiled. I was so ridiculously in love with this girl it amazed me. I couldn’t think about that right now though, I was on a mission for information.
“Wonderful choice,” I commented, turning on my charm. I’d done the same thing this morning and still couldn’t believe she ended up letting me go down on her. That had come as a lovely surprise that would stay with me always. I wouldn’t push her tonight though.

Then again, just thinking about her spread eagle and mewling with want for me this morning made my blood start pooling beneath my belt. I did my best to shake away those thoughts, but it was like opening Pandora’s box.

I played with her hair absently, trying to distract myself as we watched the movie start.

“What’s your favorite movie?” I asked her, hardly making any attempt to look up at the tv.
“Oh, man that’s a tough one,” she started, looking down and concentrating on a particularly loose thread from the blanket. I watched as she attempted to braid it back into the pattern with little success.
“I’d have to say Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas probably,” she answered finally, having given up on her task with a frown.
“Why?” I inquired, amused at her answer. She’d admitted to me at one point she hadn’t done any drugs besides the occasional hit of marijuana. It wasn’t something she’d been particularly concerned with by the way she’d talked about it.
“I don’t really know. I mean, Johnny Depp is a dream boat obviously and I’m pretty sure I could watch him in anything. But the movie itself was entertaining. I’d never had an interest in hallucinogens until I watched Fear and Loathing,” she informed me. I mulled over her answer.
“I wish I could find any hallucinogens that were half as potent as they were in that movie,” I mused, distractedly placing a kiss on her head. I wasn’t much for them myself, but I’d been young once too and had experimented. I didn’t mind the occasional Adderall or line of blow now and again nowadays if I wanted to stay up and party but that was the extent of my drug use.
“What do you mean?” she asked looking up at me with a confused glance.
“A lot of that is movie magic. I’ve heard Peyote and DMT are like that though. Anytime I’ve ever done acid or shrooms, it’s more of a body high than running around chasing dragons and what have you,” I answered waving my free hand nonchalantly, remembering the first time I’d ever eaten mushrooms. It’d been a fun experience, although the next day I felt as though I’d been hit by a truck.
“Well that’s disappointing,” she replied with a glare, wrinkles appearing as she furrowed her brows. I quickly smoothed them out with my thumb, kissing her forehead as I went. I never wanted to see this sweet girl frown for anything.
“The high is nice though. I’ve heard that it used to be like that but nowadays, you can’t really find anything like that. It just doesn’t exist anymore. I wouldn’t mind seeing you high on acid though I must admit,” I commented smoothly.
“What’s it like?” she questioned, looking up into my eyes again. Fuck me, I could never get over those azure blue eyes. Every time I looked into them, it was like I was seeing them for the first time all over again.
“Um, well, it’s kind of hard to explain when you don’t have a frame of reference. It’s kind of like an all over orgasm that lasts for a few hours. And you feel like, ridiculously happy. I swear mushrooms singlehandedly cured my depression once,” I laughed as I reminisced. I grinned as she blushed, I’m sure her imagination running wild. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to read her mind sometimes.
“Well that sounds really nice,” she added, trying to look away innocently. I caught her chin and pulled it back so I could take in the lovely shade of pink that had spread across her skin. I wasn’t a religious man by any means, but I constantly found myself praising god for this girl and her blushing cheeks that drove me fucking wild.
“Oh, minun kultaseni, I wish you understood what it does to me when you do that,” I told her in a serious tone, taking a moment to join our lips. She got me going in ways I didn’t even understand.
“What does that mean?” she retorted, watching me with interested eyes. “You once told me that Finnish people don’t really use pet names and yet you’ve been calling me that since we met. Assuming it’s a pet name, isn’t that like, breaking customs or something?”
“It means many things,” I explained, laughing at her inquisitive nature. Not much got past this girl. “Kulta or kultsi means gold, kultaseni means sweetheart.”
“So, was it love at first sight then or do you just break the rules for all the pretty girls?” she joked, pseudo-offended.
“Honestly, half of it was nerves. As ridiculous as it was, you muddled my thoughts. I couldn’t remember the English language half the time and it’s my second language. You seemed to enjoy it when I called you those things though so I kept doing it, hoping my Finnish charm would impress you enough to give me the time of day,” I admitted and surprised myself at my sudden transparency. I hadn’t meant to admit that.
“Well I’d say it worked Mr. Valo,” she answered, her voice suddenly husky as she turned to look me full in the face. I recognized the look in her eyes now and knew this was my chance.

I didn’t even get the chance to make the first move, her mouth was on mine in an instant as she straddled my lap. Oh, what a little minx this girl was. I let my hands wander to her sides, my hands tracing promises in the warm skin of her sides and stomach.

I’d completely forgotten about my plan. All I could think about was this sweet, sexy little thing in my lap and how I never wanted her to leave this position. I could feel myself losing control as my hands snaked up towards her covered breasts. The image of her naked in the shower was sticking out in my mind and oh how I longed to relive that moment. I knew I couldn’t though. Not yet.

“Baby you’re tempting me in ways you have no idea,” I mumbled against her mouth, attempting with some difficulty to detach myself from her.
“I’ve noticed you only call me that when you’re horny,” she giggled, not budging, instead attempting to kiss me again.
“Very insightful,” I replied, grabbing her and twisting us so that I was in the dominant position. A small voice in the back of my head pointed out how vulnerable and open she was as she lay beneath me, watching me with half lidded eyes. I could feel the lust coming off her in waves and I wanted so fucking badly to give in to her unsaid demands. I knew she wouldn’t fight me if I tried something, and that was exactly why I couldn’t.
“Darling,” I reprimanded, smiling so as to not hurt her feelings. I hated myself for rejecting her.
“Ville,” she pleaded, staring at me with those big blues again and I had to force myself to look away.

This was not going as I had planned whatsoever. She was so forward with what she wanted just now, a gift and a curse I realized. Part of me loved how sure she was, having never gotten such ascendency in any of my previous relationships but fuck, this was the one person I needed to be more compliant before I did something I regretted. All I wanted was to do this right, to court her and love her correctly. I would not fail Wynter. I had to be the responsible one.

“You are such a demanding little thing,” I cooed attempting to dissolve the situation, kissing her on the mouth and getting a surprise when she bit my bottom lip. I’d never told her for obvious reasons but that was my own weakness, just as I’d found out hers was her neck. Any attempt I’d made at keeping my erection down were for nothing as every ounce of blood I possessed in my body went straight to my groin.
“Jumalavita,” I groaned into her mouth as she released me but the beast in me was now alive and hungry. I met her affections roughly, tangling one hand in her hair, pulling myself on top of her fully before I even knew what I was doing. I purred as she responded to my advances eagerly, wrapping her own arms around my neck with a vice-like grip.
“Oh yes, baby hold on tight. You’re in for the ride of your life,” I thought to myself sultrily, pushing her shirt up and palming her breasts.
“Oh Ville,” she moaned, enjoying my every touch. Oh, how innocent and saccharine she could look with her cheeks in full blush and the look of arousal evident in her eyes and tone. I wanted nothing more than to make her mine in the most animalistic way.

She shifted, sitting up for a moment and surprising me by removing her shirt completely, only breaking our kiss long enough to pull the fabric over her head before joining our mouths again. I detached from her to let my gaze rake over her semi-naked form, her white soft skin pleading to be kissed and made love to. I swore aloud, eager to cover every inch of her with my hands and mouth. She let out a small noise of annoyance at the lack of attention, and I eagerly complied to her unspoken demands, eager to please the woman in my arms.

“Fuck Ville, please don’t stop,” she beseeched as I murmured dirty little nothings into the skin of her sternum, nosing the necklace I’d gotten her out of the way. I couldn’t help but notice though the beautiful contrast of silver against the alabaster flesh there and admired it for a moment before planting a small nip on her skin, earning a whimper which only fed my desire.
“I fucking love hearing you beg for me baby,” I growled into her flesh, happy to tease her for all the times she’d done the same to me even if it was unknowing.
“Pl-please Ville,” she implored, her fingers wound in my hair, pulling it. I reveled in pleasure as it stung.

In my exhilaration, I’d ignored my conscience, greedily pushing the thoughts away as I allowed myself to act on my desires. But alas, sins of the flesh were no match for my ever-present sense of morality. I could feel the guilt begin to spread through my veins, slowly replacing the thrill.

“Voi kyrpa otsassa!” I roared, clenching my fists angrily and removing myself from her grasp, sitting up and moving away. I was in agony, torn between my needs and my code of ethics. I felt like punching something from sexual vexation and frustration from losing control of myself, knowing what I felt was my own goddamn fault.
“Babe?” I turned to her and my own feelings stopped. She looked about ready to cry. Instantly nurture won over nature, my hormones dissipating instantly.
“Wynter, sweetheart, I’m not angry with you. I’m angry with myself,” I explained hastily, stroking the side of her face as a single tear fell from her right eye which she quickly wiped away. She sniffed and turned her head away from me and I let her, not wanting to upset her more. I was instantly kicking myself mentally in the ass a thousand times over.
“I-I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have pushed you,” she apologized, her tone breaking my heart.
“Darling hush now,” I shushed her, gingerly placing an arm around her and consoling her. So much for doing things correctly.
“I’m a hormonal mess. This is my fault, I’m the one who keeps doing this shit,” she admitted, no longer crying but I could hear the hurt in her tone. It tore me limb from limb.
“Wynter I insist you listen to me when I say it’s my own fault. I’m responsible for my actions. I’m the one who should apologize for shouting and acting like an idiot just now. It’s just, hard for me. Because I want you in the worst fucking way and I want to give in to those feelings more than I’ve ever wanted anything and I’m constantly warring with myself because as badly as I want to make love to you, and trust me when I say I fucking want to,” I added assuring her with a smirk as she watched me through her curtain of bangs. “I also want you to fall in love with me for other, uncomplicated reasons first. I want to do right by you sweetheart.”
“I know. I just thought maybe since this morning…” she trailed off, meeting my eyes for a second before looking down.
“Would it make you feel better if I did that again? Would you like that?” I offered, ducking down to meet her glance and she blushed again and grinned.
“I mean, it might…” she replied, and I flashed her a wicked grin. Maybe I could redeem myself and turn this night around after all.

Anything to make my sweet Wynter smile again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just loveeeee the intense scenes between these two ^.^