Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Sweet Pandemonium

*Ville’s POV*

I drove back to my place, trying not to brood like a child.

I had to admit, the fact Wynter would be there tonight kept me in slightly high spirits. The idea of being surrounded by people always gave me anxiety even to this day, as laughable as it was being the singer of a band who had performed in front of thousands. As I parked in the garage, I allowed my imagination to wander to what she was doing now.

Missy was undoubtedly playing dress up with her, I mused to myself as I kicked my shoes off and travelling upstairs to shower. I pondered what she would be wearing. I prayed to whatever God was out there that it was a dress as I peeled my shirt and jeans off. I could stare at those bare shapely legs all day.

I let the steaming hot water cascade down my body, enjoying the heat as I allowed my thoughts to take a more carnal approach. Those creamy white thighs, spread wide, her wanton cries as I drank from her core… I could feel myself getting hard, steam clouding my vision as I released a growl of animalistic lust.

Reaching down and wrapping my right hand loosely around my member, I stroked myself nonchalantly. I hadn’t had an opportunity to “relieve” myself since Wynter got here and was long overdue. Given, I had no intentions of taking time to do so while she was around, no. Her pleasure would be my number one goal for as long as she would allow it. Resting my forehead against the cool tile wall and picking up the pace I pictured her sweet beautiful face, mouth pulled into a loose o shape and cheeks aflame. She had called out my name like it was a mantra as I lapped greedily at her. I could practically taste her on my tongue as I quickened my hand, feeling my abdominal muscles tighten. I’d have been ashamed how quickly I was going to orgasm if I wasn’t drunkenly lost in my desire for this woman I wanted in the worst fucking way.

I let out a low groan as my spent hit the white tile in front of me, warmth washing over my entire form as I rode it out, letting out the occasional small noise.

Feeling satisfied, I stood there another moment, enjoying the heat around me, before snapping out of my self-induced trance.

Quickly showering, I stepped out, tousling my hair quickly with a towel as I did so. I was already feeling better about tonight.

********

I was waiting on my cab when my phone chimed. Pulling it from my coat pocket, I half smiled when I saw the name on the text.

“Where are you babe?”

“I’ll be there soon kultaseni. Miss me already?” I typed back quickly. She was thinking of me as well I noticed. I couldn’t help but smile at the idea.

“how could I not?” she replied almost instantly.

“Soon my sweet,” I reassured her. I wanted to be in her presence just as badly as she craved mine.

“Don’t make me wait ;)"

I smiled down at the device. What a little minx she was.

The cab pulled up and I climbed in, giving the elderly driver the address to Steam Hellsinki and relaxed into the cheap material of the backseat that smelled of cigarettes and cheap perfume. Our destination was only a few minutes away. One of the perks of living in the capitol.

I tried to ignore the knot forming in my stomach, worry in the peripherals of my mind. I tapped my fingers on the cracked vinyl, trying my hardest to relax without pulling out my cigarettes which were singing to me from my coat pocket. I watched the city crawl by, a quickly darkening blur on the other side of the glass. I caught myself whispering unfamiliar lyrics, the lyricist in me taking the beauty my eyes saw and converting it to words.

My mind went to the evening ahead of me. One could only guess what Bam had planned.

“Here,” the driver announced gruffly, and I was brought out of my thoughts. Fumbling with my wallet as my ears got hot, I quickly paid the man with a handful of bills and stepped out into the dim afternoon air. The sun was nearly completely gone, sunken behind the city like a dying candleflame, bathing everything in shades of violet and matte black. As I approached the bar, I noticed two men standing by the entrance with their backs to me.

“Ville!” one of them exclaimed as I advanced on them. Instantly I felt at ease as I recognized the pair.

“Jarppi! Jukka!” I replied warmly as they both raised their arms and embraced me in an awkward three-man hug. I hadn’t seen the Dudeson brothers in months.

“Ville you look well,” Jukka commented, looking me up and down with a grin.

“21 years young,” I replied, running an uneasy hand through my hair and pulling out my cigs.

“Like Hell you are, you old man!” Jarppi laughed, clapping me on the back. I lit the cigarette between my lips and took a long soothing drag.

“How’s it in there?” I asked nodding towards the heavy bronze entry doors.

“Eh, it’s okay. There’s this little American girl running around with Bam Margera though. Watch out, she’s spicy,” Jarppi warned, flicking his own cigarette onto the ground and stomping it with his boot.

“Oh, you don’t say?” I mused, holding back a smile.

“Yeah, she’s already threatened to stomp my jewels if I looked at her again,” Jukka cautioned, crossing his arms in a protective manner.

“She sounds like my type,” I laughed. I could picture my little spitfire Wynter putting him in his place. It warmed my heart.

“Yeah maybe if you’re looking to get your ass kicked for your birthday,” Jukka replied, “best of luck with that.”

“Shall we go test the theory?” I questioned with a grin. Best to get whatever they had planned for me over with.

“By all means!” Jarppi gestured with an open arm towards the door. I followed behind them at arm’s length as we shuffled in.

The first thing I noticed was it was pitch black. The bar was completely devoid of light.

Unexpectedly, I was blinded by a sudden onslaught of light just as my eyes began to adjust to the darkness.

“Happy birthday!” a hundred different voices roared, and I felt my face get hot as I took in my surroundings, hating the attention. People were standing in a loose half circle around where I and the Dudesons were standing and I could pick out random faces. One in particular stood out, and she began to rush towards me. I noticed in the back of my mind the tiny black cocktail dress she was wearing, complete with a pair of fishnets and heels. She looked delectable.

Her lips were on mine as she quite literally crashed into me in her excitement, I had to catch her with both hands to keep her steady.

“Hello birthday boy,” she smiled coyly as I pulled away to stare into her blue eyes, the smudgy black makeup she wore making them stand out beautifully.

“Hello sweetheart,” I returned her smile, rubbing my nose against hers affectionately, earning myself a honied giggle.

“I was beginning to think you weren’t coming,” she admitted, her brow furrowing slightly.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world my love. And had I known you’d be dressed so ravishing, I would’ve been here two hours ago,” I flirted, lifting my left hand and caressing the side of her face with the back of my hand. She blushed a thousand shades of magenta and my heart leapt in my chest at the sight. I kissed her deeply out of instinct. Fuck, I loved that blush.

“Are ya’ll done face fucking yet? I’d like to start this fucking party!” I heard Bam shout to the side of us. I had to tear myself away from the lovely pink of her cheeks to roll my eyes at his comment. I was happy just looking at the beautiful creature in front of me.

“Yes, what Bam said!” another voice beside him agreed. I stiffened with recognition. Instantly, the events from the first night Wynter got here flashed in my mind. My eyes instantly narrowed as my blood roared in my ears.

“Jussi,” I growled aloud and turned to face the man who dared touch my Wynter.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been brought to my attention that I didn't upload the entire chapter! My apologies!! Fixed it!! How do you think Ville is going to react to Jussi???