Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Nightmares

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you," Novak murmured smirking as he backed me into a corner.
"Back off, if my cousin finds you, he'll kill you," I threatened weakly as I cringed away, my skin brushing up against the brick wall.
"Oh, I highly doubt that," he grinned wider and motioned over to another dark corner of the alley from which Bam and Ville stepped forth.
"Hey little cousin," he grinned like a mad man only watching as his friend ripped off my shirt before disappearing while Ville watched me through venomously narrowed eyes.
I cried out begging them to help me as he literally stripped me of my dignity and innocence all in one move but they only watched until he stood up leaving me covered in more blood than what was in my body.
I fell to the ground weeping wildly and attempted to crawl over to Ville who bent down on one knee and glared at me.
"you're just a little slut, I should've known all along," he spat before disappearing as well leaving me with Novak who smiled down at me.
"We'll be great together," he whispered in my ear before slipping into the shadows from which my cousin and Ville also had gone leaving me completely alone.
Suddenly a monster resembling Jailbait began creeping toward me and began to open his mouth wider and wider before eating me.
I sat up panting, terrified in the safety of my bed. I looked around quickly to realize it was only around four in the morning. The wee hours of the morning sunbeams were already struggling to shine through my heavy blinds while my cat watched me from the foot of my bed annoyed at being woken by my thrashing about.
Wiping the perspiration from my brow, I sighed calming down from the nightmare.
"It was only a dream," I said to myself aloud still shaking a bit. "only a dream..."
I really needed a shower, so I got up disturbing Jailbait even more and headed for my bathroom.
Grabbing a towel from the closet, I turned on the hot water and began stripping. After scrubbing my skin and scalp red with my favorite soap I wrapped the towel around myself and simply sat on the edge of the tub. This was not the way I wanted to start off my birthday. Then there was a knock at the door. I guess I wasn't the only one who was up.
"Come in if it's not Novak," I said loud enough for whoever it was to hear, and I heard a chuckle as the door opened to reveal Jimmy Pop who was staying with us.
"Hey Jimmy," I half smiled making room for him on the tub as he joined me.
"Good morning to you too," he smiled back before continuing, "So what's the matter?"
"Just had a bad dream is all," I answered looking down at my wet toes.
"You wanna talk about it?" he asked concerned. He was one of the only guys who didn't hit on me or anything. He was always making me laugh and I considered him my best guy friend.
I explained the dream in detail while he listened intently nodding occasionally until I finished.
"Well?" I asked as he stared at me for several moments after I had stopped talking.
"Hmm...sounds like someone's afraid of being raped and big pussies," he said with an almost completely serious face.
"Most definitely," I laughed already in a better mood as he began making fun of parts of my dream.
"Quit making cracks about my nightmare!" I gasped as I finally stopped laughing after a particularly funny joke he made about how fat Bait is.
"You love me," he insisted grinning madly wrapping a friendly arm around me and giving a squeeze.
"Unfortunately," I smirked playfully.
"Happy birthday kiddo," he laughed kissing my head and leaving me to get dressed and stuff. I just hoped he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this one's not much longer but it's all important I swear