Pushing My Limits

Sedici

I woke up with a huge headache and wet cheeks. I sat up and stretched my arms before swinging my legs over the side of the bed. It's Sunday and too early for Dad to be awake. So I quickly pull my wavy hair into a ponytail and slip on a pair of shorts and a simple tee-shirt. Slipping on my Vans, I quickly grab my purse and head out the door.

After walking down the street and meeting Pacific Coast Highway, I wait at the bus stop. Finally seeing the bus approaching, I get on and pay my fee before waiting for my stop.

A half hour later, the bus stops in Anaheim. I quickly get off and start walking across the streets to the condos. I vaguely remember this place, and part of me is saddened by that. I quickly find an elevator and travel to the third floor and step out. I turn right and find where I was looking for.

I knock as loud as I can, because somehow I know they're still probably sleeping. After I hear some rustling, the lock clicks and the door is open, "Kathrine?" Mark asks, rubbing his eyes. I shrug and sigh.

"I'm here, alright. Where's Chris?" I ask almost nonchalantly, though he knows I'm shaking with nerves inside.

"You sure about this, Kat? I mean, I want you two to talk, but not if it makes you uncomfortable," He says softly, fully awake now.

"No. You two need to hear this, Mark. This is something that I've kept in for seven months now, and Chris needs to know," I told him strongly and the door widened so I could step inside.

It was decorated just how it was last time. The luxury condo was located across from Angel Stadium and the view is spectacular. It's three bedrooms, one for Chris and one for Mark with a spare. The kitchen is rather large and the living room occupies a large flat screen and several game consoles.

I wait in the living room as Mark disappears into the hallway. I hear a door open and I can faintly hear him tell Chris to wake up and that someone is here to see him.

My heart beats faster and faster as I think about seeing Chris again. I never forgot his beautiful pale green eyes, or the way is hair framed his face perfectly. I couldn't forget how strong his arms were, and how he would wrap me in them.

I see Mark appear again, and I know Chris is behind him. I suck in a large breath of air as Mark steps out of the way, leaving me and Chris to stare at each other.

He looks the same, and I'm happy for that. He's dressed in a plain white t-shirt with a pair of pajama bottoms. I almost want to cuddle with him he looks so cute.

We stare at each other, our eyes locking. I can feel the tears spilling over as his eyes become glossy, "Kathrine?" His voice is hoarse and he almost chokes as he speaks my name.

"Chris," I whisper.

In the blink of an eye, I'm in his arms. I missed him too much. The hugs are the same as always. The same he would give me when I said hello to him before a show. The same when he said goodnight outside my hotel room. The same when he said goodbye at the last show.

My head reaches his shoulder, and his chin rests on top of my head. He nearly squeezes the life out of me as my arms wrap tightly around his middle. We stay there for what seems hours, but I don't want to move, "I missed you so much," His voice is distressed, and I can tell he's crying. My tee-shirt starts to dampen and I squeeze him tighter.

"I've missed you too," I manage to choke through my tears.

Reluctantly, he pulls away from me to look at my face. He uses his thumbs to wipe all of my tears away, only for more to fall. I look up at him, he smiling widely through his own crying eyes and I can tell he's happy.

^^^^^

"I don't know where she went," Matt exclaimed through the phone.

"Well, Alex is here so we know that she's probably not at any of our houses," Gena tries to say softly.

"If something happens to her, Gena..." He trails off.

"Have you tried calling her?"

"Yes, every time it goes to voice mail."

"Try texting. Maybe she's just cooling off steam. I'm get Zacky and Alex so we can go search the pier. I'll call the guys and get them involved too."

They hung up quickly and Gena ran up the stairs to the bedroom, "Zack!" She exclaimed and he looked up at her from his side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked groggily.

"You need to get up. Matt can't find Kat so we're going to search the pier."

Zacky didn't speak a word as he quickly sat up and began to search a pair of jeans and a shirt. He regretted a lot of things he said to his niece yesterday, and he hoped that had nothing to do with this.

After urging Alexandria to get out of bed, Gena grabbed the house phone and dialed a number quickly, "Hello?" Lacey answered.

"Lace? It's Gena," She spoke urgently.

"You sound worried. What's wrong?" Lacey asked.

"I need you and Johnny to go down Main Street," She replied.

"Why? What's going on?" Lacey had already made her way towards Johnny in the living room.

"Matt woke up this morning and Kat was gone."

"We'll head out right now."

Meanwhile, Zacky found his keys and his cellphone before dialing his friend's number, "Brian?" He asked at the sound of his friend groaning out of slumber.

"Why the fuck are you calling me this early?"

"You and Michelle need to go down to the beach. Kat's gone and we need to find her," Zacky explained briefly before allowing Brian to hang up to wake Michelle and head down to the beach.

As Gena slipped on her jacket, she dialed another number and held the phone to her ear. She counted the rings and finally someone answered, "Hello?" Leana asked in her usual perky voice.

"Get Jimmy and head to the park. Kat's gone and we can't find her anywhere," She explained.

"Oh my God, did she run away?" Leana asked.

"I don't think so. Matt said everything was in it's place and nothing is missing besides her."

"We'll get down there right now."

^^^^^

"You're finally going to tell me?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"I am," I promised and he sighed.

"Kat, if this is too much, don't feel as if you have to tell me now. I'll give you time," He smiled before taking my hand.

"I'm ready to tell you now, Chris," I gave a small smile as we sat on the couch. Mark placed a hand on my shoulder and I sighed.

"That night, you left for a while and I kind of disappeared. You know that Elliot killed Elizabeth, and this whole time you've thought that I just happened to see him do it. But, it was nothing like that," I paused, "Chris, Elliot raped her and killed her as I was tied up in the corner. Then he buried her and after I tried to get away, he raped Danielle before..." I stopped and took in a deep breath.

"It's okay, Kat," Chris whispered.

"Elliot raped me too," I told him and I watched as his eyes filled with tears. He looked away from me, keeping our hands together, and sniffled.

"I should have never left you alone. How could I be so stupid?" I asked himself and I shook my head.

"Chris, none of this is your fault. I promise you. I went with Elliot because I was drunk. Elizabeth said she would take me back to the buses and we all started walking together as he slung me over his shoulder. We ended up some place in the woods and that's where it happened."

"When Ryan and Jake heard a girl scream and a guy run with her back into the woods, that was you and Elliot?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll fucking kill him," Chris growled.

"I know you want to do that, but I don't want you to get into trouble too," He turned back to face me.

"Look what he did to you, Kathrine! You're scarred for life now and it's all our fault. Mine for leaving you and his for raping you and making you see all of that."

"Chris," I begged.

"The day I see him," He shook his head in anger.

"I need you now more than ever. You can't go looking for him when I need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
went to the angel game today and before you ask, no- I did not see ZV there, though I wish. I was surrounded by drunk Yankee fans and I was glad we sent them home with scowls on their faces.

Yankees-4
Angels-8
:)