Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

The Day Without An Ending

I woke up to this terrible noise of my alarm clock. I hate getting up at 4 AM, but I guess it's a small prize to pay for doing the job I love. I work as a personal assistant. I just love this job, but i have no respect for my boss. He's such a diva, but you know why I manage? Because his band mates are one of my closest friends. Yeah, my "diva star" is in a band. The coolest band at that. Maybe you have heard of them - Fall Out Boy. Does that name ring any bell? They are great, aren't they? Patrick, Joe and Andy are the greatest persons I have ever met in my life. We get along so well and that's why we are really close. They are like my borthers and I'm their little sister. But there is another story with the bassist, Pete. he is my boss. I don't hate him, but I could never love him. I mean, I'm glad I work for him, cause the job is amazing, but I could never forgive him what he did to me. No one could.

After an hour in bed, I got up and made myself some coffee. I drank it and got ready. I had to wait only like five minutes when there was a knock on the door. It was Joe.

"You finally made it on time, Joe."
"Well yeah, beacuse I have to pick someone else up. Someone who you will be on the bus together for the tour."
"So we're getting Patrick or Andy. Right?"
"No, not Fall Out Boy bus. Another bus."
"Another bus? What are you talking about?"
"Pete didn't tell you? You're travelling on another bus this tour."
"And the reason for that is..."
"Ashlee."
"Should've thoughed. And who is this band I'm going to live with?"
"Well you know them and kinda don't."
"Can you stop speaking in riddles?"
"You'll find out soon enough."

I locked my flat door and we got into Joe's car. We drove for sometime and we stopped infront of a house. We sat there and waited and then the door went opened. The door was closed and I looked who it was. I turned my head as quickly as I could. My nightmare has become a reality. I have to be in a bus, where there are four bunks, with Panic! At The Disco. I hate these guys. Yeah, I love their music, but I hate these guys. Maybe hate is too strong...really dislike these guys. Why you ask? I'll tell you later. First of all, I have to get out alive after re-meeting them today.