Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

I Told You Once And Again

The evening show went well. The crowd was crazy about Brendon. I just smiled when he winked at me and I felt my cheeks getting red. I looked to my left and saw Pete looking at me. He must have seen how Brendon had winked at me and was pissed off. He walked away and I turned by attention to the stage. I looked at Brendon and remembered what I had to do tomorrow. Oh the joy.

It was one AM and the persons only up were me and the bus driver. I just couldn't sleep, because I had meet up with Jesse. Not a thing I was looking forward too. He has been my husband for three years and from that three years I have only been with him two weeks. I was so stupid to get married with him. But can you blame me? I was 18 and I thoughed he was the love of my life. That's until I understood that it was wrong and I left him behind. Wonder why he never tried to get a divorce from me. Oh well, I guess I'll hear the why's today. I was so nervous.

As the clock was ticking the minutes to the hour I'll see Jesse again, I felt someone sitting next to me and putting his arms around me. I knew it was Brendon cause the feeling of being in his arms was so fimiliar for me and could never be replaced by another pair of hands.

"Why are you still up darling?"
"I can't sleep."
"Why?"
"I'm nervous."
"Why?"
"I have to meet up with someone."
"With who?"
"Brendon, there is something I have never told you about. Actually nobody knows. Well Patrick knows, but he overheard my phone call."
"You know you can tell me anything."
"Promise you won't get mad or anything?"
"Anything."
"Brendon, I'm married."
"What?"
"You heard me."
"You can't be."
"But I am. I'm meeting my husband today to get him sign the divorce papers."
"Why am I hearing about this now?"
"Because I never wanted to tell you this. I never wanted to tell anyone about my stupid marriage with him. But after your words you told me last night, I had to tell you. It wouldn't have been fair if I didn't tell you."
"Who is he?"
"Jesse."
"Jesse who?"
"Jesse McCartney."
"You are married to him?"
"Yeah. Been for three years now."
"Three years?"
"Three years."
"So when you and I were a couple, you were married to him."
"Yes."
"Ok."
"You are mad."
"No, just have to get over the fact that you are married to him."
"He will be soon my ex-husband, if that helps in anyway."
"Yeah, that helps. Then I know you might say yes when I ask you something."

With that Brendon left me sitting there. Yes to what? What quetion? Oh men can make your head hurt. But you still want more of them. Weird.