Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

If I Could Take It Back

I picked up the phone and checked the caller ID. It was Jesse.

"Oh hi."
"Listen, can we like meet in a half an hour."
"Why?"
"I just got news that I have to go for a photoshoot that starts at four."
"Oh ok."
"So where are you?"
"I'm in a tour bus behind the big stadium."
"Tour bus? You? Big stadium?"
"Yeah."
"I think I know where you are. I'll be there in five."
"See you then."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I shut my phone and put it down on the table. I looked up and saw Brendon watching me.

"It was Jesse. He is coming here."
"Oh ok."
"Yeah."
"Why are you nervous?"
"I haven't seen him in three years. Yesterday was the first time I talked with him in three years. I just left him. Two weeks into the marriage, I understood that this wasn't right and I just packed my bags and left without leaving any note behind. And in those three years I haven't even talked with my father."
"Why?"
"Well he was mad that I got married, but accepted it. Then two weeks later I left. Think what that did to him."
"Ok. I didn' know that. Is there anything else I should know?"
"Well...my favourite food is grilled ribs, I'm a dog-person, I hate green color in houses, Bryan Adams is the all time love song singer, I love painting I hate being on top in the bedroom and I love Red Bull."
"Oh. That is a lot of information. That shows how little I really knew about you."
"Well these are the things I had to keep to myself, so we'd be a better match."
"Well let's just be honest from now on."
"Yeah."

We hugged and as I looked out of the window, I saw a red Ferrari pulling up. It was Jesse, because that is one Ferrari I have good memories with. I went outside and he walked to me. We hugged and I felt a pair of brown eyes on me. I turned around to see Brendon walking back to the FOB bus. This was going to be weird, but it had to be done. I toke Jesse to Panic bus and we sat down to talk things straight.