Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

This Is The End You Know

As I gave Jesse a cup of coffee, I toke a Red Bull for myself. I sat next to him and toke a sip of the Red bUll what reminded me of Brendon. I put the can on the table and toke out the pabers. I pushed them to Jesse and put a pen on them. He just looked at the pabers and then looked up to me.

"So this is the end?"
"I guess it is."
"Three years wasted."
"You could have called me and we could have done this sooner."
"I tried to find you, because I didn't want to lose you. But I guess that it's too late now."
"I'm sorry Jesse, but you know as well as I do that our marriage wouldn't have worked out."
"Why not? I could see you and me and babies and a big house in the country side. I could see my life with you. I could see us growing old together."
"We were best friends since like forever. Yeah we know every little thing there is to know about each other, but that doesn't mean we can make a marriage work. The feelings I have had for you have always been more like for a friend than for a lover."
"So there is no chance for us to get together?"
"No. All I can offer is friendship, beacuse to tell you the truht, I miss our late night phone calls."
"Me too."
"Omg."
"I know."
"So back to being best friends?"
"Wait a second."
"What?"
"I wanna sign these before."
"Why?"
"Cause then we are best friends and we both get second titles."
"You are crazy."
"Wanna go out clubbing today?"
"To where?"
"To this place that just opened. I heard it was cool."
"Yeah sure. I think I can make it, but I have to talk with the guys."
"You can bring them with you."
"All eight of them? You can't handle them."
"I handle you and I can handle anything after you."
"Big words for you."
"Well I am a big man."
"You are so not."
"Hey darling, don't you remember the last camping trip we had?"
"Don't remind me."

We lauged and talked some more, until he had to go. I saw him to his car, hugged him and looked as he drove off in that red Ferrari. Damn I miss that car. I turned around to walk back to the bus to see Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Patrick, Joe, Pete and Andy standing there. I walked up to them and stopped infront of them. All eyes were on me.

"So boys, fancy going out tonight?" I asked them.
"To where?" Jon asked.
"A club that just opened."
"With whom?" Ryan asked.
"With me and Jesse and couple of other people."
"Why?" Joe asked.
"Thoughed you liked to get out."
"Are you inviting all of us?" Spencer asked.
"Yes."
"Is Jesse ok with this?" Patrick asked.
"Yes."
"Who is he to you?" Andy asked.
"My best friend and now my ex-husband."
"You were married?" Pete asked.
"Yes I was."
"And now you're all mine?" Brendon asked.

I walked up to him and kissed him passionatly on the lips. We were connected by our lips for a minute or so. When I broke off the kiss, the boys were clapping their hands. I blushed lightly and then noticed that only six guys were left. I looked at them and saw that Pete was gone. When I wanted to go and find him, Brendon toke my hand.

"I take that as a yes."
"Can't really take that as a no."
"So do you have to go out tonight?"
"I promised Jesse. But we could always make it a short club night."
"What are you thinking of, you naughty girl?"
"About how can you get me out of my mind and you out of those clothes."
"Please, never quote Fall Out Boy again."
"Why not?"
"That is just weird."
"Well we could always exchange body heat in the passenger seat."
"Stop it."
"Make me."
"Oh, trust me, I'm gonna make you."

And he kissed me full on the lips. By this time there were only us two left. And the kiss was the best one I have ever gotten from Brendon.