Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Things Never Looked Better

I stood behind Joe when we walked over to where the Panic! boys were standing at. I tried to cover my face and looked away, but I wasn't quick enough. Spencer noticed me.

"Hey there stranger."
"Hey."
"You've got some explaining to do."
"What?"
"You promised to keep in touch, but you never did."
"Oh, sorry about that."
"No need to worry. We have the whole year to make everything up."

By this time, Brendon had turned his focus on me. It always made me weak at the knees when I looked at his eyes. Those brown eyes that were so sweet and warm and went well with the puppy dog face he used to do. As I was starting to feel a little bit akward with him, I turned to Spencer and started talking to him like we were old friends. When I glanced at Brendon, he looked hurt. I was caught looking at him by Pete who snapped his fingers infront of my eyes.

"Stop the daydream."
"Sorry."
"As Joe and his big mouth have already told you, you're touring with Panic! At The Disco. That means, you are their personal assistant for the tour aswell as you are mine."
"Ok."

Before I got those two little letters out, Pete was on his way and I found Brendon standing infront of me. I swear, you could see the fireworks between us when we stood this close. He moved closer and whispered something in my ear. I nodded and followed him. He toke me into the bus and toke me to the bunk area.

"It's so good to see you," he said with a huge hug.
"No need to kill me."
"Sorry, I just can't believe I'm seeing you again."
"Can't believe I'm stuck with you again."
"Come on, I wasn't that bad."
"I mean stuck with Panic!."
"What did the guys ever do to you?"
"They lied to me to cover your sorry ass."
"They did that because they are my friends."
"I was their friend too, so why did they lie for you?"
"Because I asked them too."
"Brendon, stop. This conversation will not lead to anywhere."
"I'm hoping it will."
"You had your change and you blew it."
"Give me another change."
"No. I'm not a doll you can play with. If you want one of those, buy yourself a Barbie."
"Please, give me another change. I'm begging you. I've changed."
"Once a cheat, always a cheat."
"Please."
"Stop it."

With that I left. I left Brendon standing there. I really didn't want to face him right now. He did hurt me and so did they others. I wasn't looking forward to this year at all. I wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere else.