Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Kiss Of The Death

Days have past by with me not meeting the Panic! boys in the hallway. Things were now harder, because FOB arrived a day later. Anyways I was wating for the elevator when Patrick stopped next to me. I turned around and saw all the boys standing infront of me. I turned around and walked into the elevator. The boys followed. The ride down was akward as I found Brendon and Pete having a "stare me" contest. When the ride was over, I pulled a cab and went to the game. It was the final. Andy against Roger Federer. I was very nervous, because I knew that it was killing Andy inside that he had to play against Roger. He had lost against him all his matches this year, so yeah he was a nervous reck.

I arrived at the stadium an half hour before the match started. As I chated away with Marat Safin, I noticed Panic and FOB boys walking into the room.

"What the hell are they doing here?"
"They?"
"Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy."
"They are playing at the after party."
"What?"
"Yeah."
"Oh boy."
"What is the matter?"
"Two of them are in love with me."
"Oh, that will be a problem then."
"What would be a problem?"
"You'll see."

I hate when Marat keeps things from me. Andy had a plan and Marat knew about it, but wouldn't tell me anything. I walked over to the player box and sat next to Jimmy.

"Andy is very nervous."
"It would be weird if he wasn't."
"Not about the game."
"Then about what?"
"You'll see."

I swear to god if one more person would say "you'll see", I'm going to go crazy. I hate being the only one who knows nothing. But I had time to worry about it later. The match started.

The first set went to a tie-break what Roger won 7:6. The second set went to Roger 4:6. The third set went to tie-break again, but this time Andy won it 7:6. Fourth set went to a tie-break and Andy won it 7:6. The fifth set went all Andy's way and he won it 6:2. After he last point, Andy claimed to the stands and gave me the longest kiss in tennis history. Before he started his victory speech, I got the biggest smile from Marat and Jimmy. I looked over to where Brendon and Pete were and saw sadness in their eyes. Did they know something I didn't?