Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Boy Your Fine Not Just Mine

Roger Federer got his trofee and his speech was short. He was clearly annoyed that he had lost. Then Andy got his trofee and he looked so good with it. He held it up and showed it to the crowd. Then he put it back on the table and went to the mic. He was starting his speech and as I knew something was going to happen, I felt butterflies in the stomach.

"Winning this for the second time is a feeling I can't really put into words. It's what I've been wanting for years now and finally I've done it. I've done it thanks to my coach Jimmy, who has believed me since the day he started coaching me. Thans to my parents, who have been there for me since I've started playing tennis. Thanks to my brothers who played with me and helped me make the decision to start playing tennis profesionally. Thanks to the fans, who have been there in the good and the bad times. And as much as I love you all guys, I love someone more. My girlfriend is the reason I'm having this speech as the winner. She's been by my side for six months and she's still standing strong. I don't know what I'd do with out her. So to prevent me losing her, I'm wanna ask her to marry me. So would you do me the honor and become my wife?"

I couldn't say a word. Andy was asking me to marry him. I looked at him and I smiled. I made my way to the stadium and ran into Andy's arms. I hugged him tightly and then kissed him passionatly. It felt like we were the only one's there. I broke the kiss and looked in his eyes.

"Was that a yes?"
"Yes Andy. That was a yes."
"I love you."
"I love you more."

We kissed again and after we broke this kiss, the whole stadium was on their feet and clapped for us and cheered us on. I spotted Marat, who was giving me the thump's up. I noticed Jimmy who was doing the same. I saw Pete, who was in the edge of breaking down. I saw Ryan, Jon, Spencer, Patrick, Joe and Andy who all were shaking their heads and not believng what the had just seen. But no sight of Brendon. Guess he just couldn't stand it. I guess no man can stand seeing the love of their life being asked to be married infront of their eyes. The afterparty will be akward I thoughed, but I couldn't think long about it, because ANdy toke my hand and we went away from the stadium.

When we arrived at the hotel room, Andy put his trofee on the table and sat on the sofa, looking at it and clearly being happy.

"Please tell me Andy that you won't take that in bed with you."
"No, I have you for that."
"Oh thanks. I feel special now."
"You should. He can you get me my phone from my bag."
"Yeah sure babe."

As I opened the bag, I didn't find his phone put I found a box. A ring box. I sat on the floor and opened it. The biggest diamond ring I have ever seen was in my hand.

"You like it?"
"Like it? I love it."
"Let me put it on you. Then everything would be perfect."
"Andy, everything is perfect. You didn't have to buy a diamond ring for this."
"I had to. You should always have the best in life."
"I have you. I don't need more."
"I love you so much."
"But I love you more."