Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Will He Be In My Wish

I arrived to the place I was supposed to meet him a few minutes late. Well actually I arrived an hour late, but hey, I'm a girl and people knwo how long I take when I'm getting ready to go out. I noticed him right the way. He was leaning againts his black rental car and was looking good as he always does. He didn't see me because he was busy messing with his phone. I went closer to him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked up and gave me a warm smile. We walked into the Starbucks and I sat behind the table while he ordered the coffee. After few minutes he sat next to me and gave me my coffee. I wasn't ready for the conversation yet.

"I'm happy you agreed meeting me."
"I'm actually suprised you called me."
"I have to ask you for a favour."
"A favour to do with what?"
"With Brendon."
"Ryan, you know that me and Brendon are over for good."
"Yes, I know this, but I think you are the only person who can make him turn his life around."
"What's up with him then?"
"He is drinking really heavily lately. Well actually these past two months. Since he saw Andy ask you to marry him. You don't know how that can ruin a man if he sees the love of his life saying yes to another man infront of hundreds of people."
"I never wanted to hurt him. And the funny thing is that I'm hurting aswell."
"What you mean? I thoughed you'd be happy with your life with Andy."
"Happy? Yeah, until yesterday everything was amazing. Then I found out that I was pregnant. And I wanted to tell Andy this, but he said that he can't have kids before I told him."
"So if it's not Andy's then who is the father?"
"Brendon."
"What?"
"Yeah."
"You have to tell him."
"I guess I have no other thing to do."
"But Andy?"
"I left him a note."
"That's new."
"What you mean?"
"You left us twice and never a letter."
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. But please come back to Vegas with me."
"I'll come."
"Great. Let me drive you home, so I'd know where I can pick you up tomorrow."
"Great."

And so Ryan drove me home. He said he'd pick me up at seven in the next morning. I said ok and went into the house straight to my room and packed my bags. In a hour I was ready, so I spend the evening with my dad and brother. Things were like they were when me and my brother were little. Only one thing was missing. Mom. Wonder where she is?