Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Where Did This Go Wrong

Ryan was on time and picked me up at seven. We were on the plane and I toke a book out of my bag what I wanted to read during the plane ride. Ryan on my side was sleeping. I opened the book and found an envelope in it. I toke it and looked it. It was the envelope my brother had given me eight months or so ago. It was from Brendon. I was affraid to open it, but I did it anyway.

My dearest,
you can't know how much I love you. My love for you can move mountains, it can make the water turn into your favourite wine. I loved you from the first time I saw you walking into the room where I got to shake your hand and look into your beautiful blue eyes. I loved you more when I got to hold your hand and walk in the park with you as a couple. My love grew stronger when we shared our first kiss on that rainiest day of the year. My heart will never stop loving you and wherever you might be, know that I'll love you always. I loved you, I love you and I will always love you.
Yours truly forever.
Brendon.

A single tear fell from my eye and then another. I started to cry silently. Now I understand how much Brendon means to me. How much I love him. How much he has always been in my heart. I understand now that he is the one I should be with for the rest of my life. Yes, he cheated on me and lied to me, but he was the first and true love of my life. I want him back. I hope he'd take me back.

After some time, the plane landed. Spencer came to pick me and Ryan up. He was silent and didn't even gave me a smile. He drove to the hospital.

"Spencer, what has happened?"
"It's Brendon. He..."
"Spencer tell me what he did?"
"He cut himself really badly."

Brendon and cutting? Those two things I thoughed I'd never hear in one sentence. I was worried about Brendon. I just hope he was going to get ok. We arrived and I asked the nurse to tell me where Brendon was.

"I can't tell you. Family only."
"I'm his finacee. If I'm not his family, then who is?"
"Well, I guess you're the closest thing to family then. He's in room 366."

I ran to the room and when I opened the door, I found Brendon there. His body looked lifeless. I sat next to his bed and started to cry. Was this because of me?