Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Only You Mean Love For Me

I spend the night sleeping in a chair next to Brendon's bed. I told Ryan and Spencer that I'd stay the night. Brendon parents were out of the country and nobody could get hold of them.

I woke up the next morning to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Brendon wide awake and looking at me with a small smile.

"Your up."
"Your here."
"I have to be here."
"No, you should be with that guy you're engaged with."
"Brendon, I can't be with him."
"Why not?"
"How can I when I'm in love with someone else and I'm going to have this persons kid?"

He looked at me and his eyes got bigger.

"You're pregnant?"
"Yeah."
"Who's the father?"
"You are."

And his eyes went even bigger.

"I can't be."
"But you are."
"When? How?"
"You don't remember me and you and a club and a clubs back room that was dark and you taking me and we making love."
"Oh yeah."
"Well since then."
"How did Andy take it?"
"I left him. With a letter. I thoughed I would go back to him, but now...I found the letter you gave my brother to give to me eight months or so ago. The second time I ran away?"
"Yes. I remember that letter."
"Well, that made me understand that you are the one I want. Not a guy who can't even fill your place."
"So what does this mean for us?"
"Maybe we can try again. Third time has been called the lucky time."
"This time I won't screw it up."
"You better not Urie."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

ANd we kissed. It was a soft and a sweet kiss. Then my phone started to ring. The caller ID was Andy. This phone converstation wasn't going to be pretty.