Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Standing On A Crossroad

I looked at Brendon and then walked into the bathroom and clicked the answer button.

"Hello."
"Hi, how are you?"
"Fine Andy. You?"
"Since the day I woke up and saw you not next to me, I've been a mess."
"I'm so sorry Andy."
"Where are you?"
"At a hospital."
"Why? Is there something with you or the baby?"
"No, it's a friend."
"How is the baby?"
"Growing."
"If it's possiable, I want to be the father of your child even if I didn't make him or her."
"Andy, I think we should break up."
"What?"
"You are not the one I love."
"Who do you love then?"
"The father of my baby."
"Who is he?"
"He is the one who has been in and out of my life, but now I only want him in my life."
"So there will never be a us?"
"I'm so sorry. You really are a great guy and thanks for these past months. But I can't be with you."
"Maybe someday I'll win you back."
"Maybe. So can we be friends?"
"Friends for sure. I don't want you out of my life even if you broke my heart. Hey, can I visit you when you have had the baby?"
"Of course, I want him or her meeting all his aunts and uncles and I think uncle Andy sound good."
"Please, don't use that accent when you say Andy."
"You know you love it."
"I love you."
"I love you too, but not like I thoughed I did."
"Take care and I'll call you soon."
"That's a deal. Bye."

And the line was dead. I walked back inside of the hospital room where now a redhead was standing over Brendon and kissing him on his cheek. I was kinda shocked, but maybe it's his...mother?

"Oh babe, this is Megan, she's my...girlfriend."

My heart sunk when Brendon said those words to me. A girlfriend? I just broke up with my fiancee. I smiled and shoke her hand. I said I had to go get some sleep in the hotel, but actually, I was going back to LA. Back to Andy. Damn, how can I be so stupid and believe that Brendon actually cared for a second. I just hope Andy will forgive me.