Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

I Always Fall When You Catch Me

The net day I arrived at Andy's house. This had to be the hardest thing I'm ever going to do in my life. I walked up to the front door and knock on it. A minute later Andy opened the door with a suprised look on his face.

"Hi Andy."
"Hi babe, what are you doing here?"
"I've been a fool. I can't leave you. You've been there in the good and the bad and you're always there. Our relationship has been great and I'm a fool to throw that out the window."
"So what? You wanna try again?"
"I was hoping that maybe we have never broken up."
"If that is what you want."
"Yes it is."
"Come in then."

I walked into the house what Andy and I bought a little after he won US Open. There was a tree in the living room. Christmas. Used to be my favourite holiday. I sat on the sofa and looked at the tree.

"I got it yesterday."
"It's beautiful."
"Just what you wanted?"
"Just what I wanted."
"Wanna decorate it?"
"Yeah."
"Let me get the stuff."

I watched Andy walking out of the room and I stood up and walked over to the tree. Maybe Christmas will be my favourite holiday again. Maybe I'm made the right decision coming here and being with Andy. Maybe my life will be good from now on. Andy walked in with the decoration and we started decorating. We finished just before dinner and Andy ordered chinese. So we ate and talked and we set our wedding date. Everything was perfect until my phone rang. It was Spencer and I wasn't in the mood talking to him. Andy toke the phone and answered it himself.

"Hello."
"Hi who is this?"
"Andy. And you are?"
"Spencer. Did I get the worng number? Because I'm looking for..."
"She's here and it's the right number, but I want you or your little band mates never to call her again."
"What? She's having my band mates child. You can't block us out of her life."
"She's my fiancee and I don't want none of you four to hurt her."
"Can I talk to her?"
"No. I'm sorry. Bye."

Andy ended the call and I just looked at him. In a weird way it was the nices thing anyone had ever done for me. I kissed him and then we started to watch a movie. "Enchanted" was a weird movie, but I was in need of romance and Andy holding me in his arms was all I needed.