Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

I'm Gonna Make It Bend And Break

*fast forward six months*
I was in the hospital. Yesterday I gave birth to a little baby girl I named Marion. Andy wanted me to give her a middle name too, but I couldn't think of one, so I didn't. My father and my brother had both come and visit me, so when the door opened I was suprised, because who could it be. It was Spencer. I asked Andy to leave us alone and Andy kissed my forehead before he left Spencer and me alone.

"So this is her?"
"Her name is Marion."
"That's a nice name."
"Came up with that all by myself."
"Andy didn't help?"
"Andy wanted to give her a middle name."
"Oh and what would that have been?"
"Britanny."
"With a B."
"Andy thoughed she should have something from her dad."
"And you don't agree?"
"When Brendon was in the hospital, I was ready to leave Andy and start a life with Brendon. But then out of the blue he says he has a girlfriend. Megan. Damn I need to change her name now. It starts with a M."
"You do know that Megan was nothing to him?"
"What are you trying to say?"
"Give him another chance."
"Another chance? He has had the fair share of chances with me."
"He loves you."
"And I will always love him, but I have Andy."
"Do you love Andy?"
"I love him like I have loved no other man."
"Do you love Andy as much as you love Brendon."

What should I answer? Yes, but the would be a lie. No, but that would be the truht. I hate Spencer, always making me confused with his questions.

"I love Andy as I would love any other man."
"First of all, didn't ask that. Second, you just told me you love him like no other one before."
"Spencer, you are making my head hurt."
"I've always done that."
"That you have."
"But, I'll go now and let Jon come in."
"Jon is here?"
"Yeah and so is Ryan and so is Brendon."
"Please don't let Andy see Brendon or the other way around. I have this weird feeling that those two will fight if they see each other."
"I'll do my best."
"Hey Spence."
"What my love?"
"Thanks for the teddybear, remind me of you."
"You're welcome."

He left the room and then Jon walked in with an arms full of red roses. He put them on the table beside my bed and sat on the chair next to my bed.