Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Rockstar Vs A Guy Who Seems To Care

At the same time Andy and Brendon had walked out of the hospital. Brendon walked a little bit behind Andy. Then Andy stopped. Brendon stopped also and they stood there a little bit, just looking at each other.

"So. Why you wanted to talk?"
"Do you love her?"
"What kinda question is that? Of course I do."
"But do you love her enough to let her go?"
"Why should I let her go? So you could hurt again."
"I never wanted to hurt her."
"But yet you did. Do you even know what you did to her?"
"I never wanted to hurt her. She means more than the world to me. I love her more than any other man ever can. Why woun't you just let her go?"
"Let go? Let the perfect woman for me go because the rockstar wants. Let go the love of my life because her ex who has made her life a living hell could get another chance to break her heart. No, I'm never letting her go and at the same time this year I will be married to her. Married to the girl who loves me and who I love."
"How do you even know she loves you? I mean truely loves you."

By this point Andy had enough of Brendon and Brendon's ego. He hit Brendon and Brendon fell to the ground. They started to fight right in the middle of the grass that was infront of the hospital. If Jon hadn't gone out with Spencer, then Brendon wouldn't have gotten away with only a broken nose. Andy didn't really have anything else happened with him except for a busted lip. Spencer and Jon tried to hold Brendon back with all their power.

"You might have won the fight, but I'll win her heart," Brendon yelled.
"And how will you do that?" Andy said and walked back inside.

Brendon had calmed down by this point and sat down on the ground with his head between his hands. Jon sat down on his left and Spencer on his right. Brendon eyes were sending tears down his face. He thoughed about what Andy had just said and he understood that he had lost her forever. He just cried infront of the hospital with his bandmates trying to comfort him.

At the same time Andy walked back into my hospital where I was talking with Ryan.

"Omg, what happened with you?" I asked him.
"Is Brendon okay?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah, the others saved him," Andy said while he sat down on the chair.
"Ryan, can you leave me and Andy alone for a second?" I asked Ryan while looking at Andy.
"Yeah sure, I'll be back later," Ryan said and kissed the top of my head.

When Ryan had left the room, I just kept my eyes on Andy who was looking at me. At this moment, I understood that I didn't know this man as well as I thoughed I did. Yeah, I loved him, but he wasn't the man I wanted to be with. He had to know what I was thinking.

"Andy, I'm moving out."
"What?"
"This isn't going to work."
"Why?"
"Because you almost beat up my ex."
"You still love that guy, don't you?"
"A piece of me will always as it will you, but neither of you two will be good for me."
"Is there anything that could make you think twice?"
"No, but before you leave, I would love you to give me your phone so I could make a phone call."

Andy reached down to his pocket and gave me his phone. I dialed the number that I never ever wanted to dial, but I did because I had to. This time I dialed it because I knew that he would be the best opition at the moment.

"Hello?"
"Pete?"