Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

We Never Had That Fight, Did We

Brendon toke his phone out of the pocket of his skinny jeans, sat on my bed, dialed Pete's number and while waiting for Pete to answer, looked at me and smiled the biggest smile he has ever smiled. After few seconds, Pete answered.

"Pete!"
"Brendon?"
"You guessed it."
"Are you sugar high?"
"No, I'm just happy, but you my dear friend could make me happier?"
"Do I even want to know what you want?"
"I want to move in with you for a month, as few other people are."
"You too? Do I have a hotel that I do not know of?"
"Please, a really pretty please."
"If you are going to behave, why not."
"Man, I love you."
"Hey, I don't swing that way."
"You know what I mean."
"Bye, see ya later."
"Bye."

By the smile on Brendon's face, Pete said yes. My heart said that it was the right thing, but my mind was yelling that this is the worst idea I'll ever get. But I didn't care. I had Marion in my life now and maybe, just maybe I'll let Brendon is again.

"He said yes."
"I got that from your smile."
"So, where is my daughter?"
"They toke her away, but they are bringing her back soon."
"So, I guess I'll pull up a chair and sleep here."
"Brendon, go home, well go to Pete's place and get some sleep."
"Nop, I'm staying right here."
"You don't have too."
"Now just sit tight and listen what I'm about to tell you. Are you up for it?"
"I guess."

He toke my hand in his hand, looked down at it and then looked into my eyes.

"I have loved you since the day I first saw you. You were the sight I wanted to see for the rest of my life. I thoughed about you before going to bed at night, I dreamed about you when I was sleeping, when I got up I thoughed about you. Things haven't changed. If anything, it's gone worse. Worse in the way that I can't shut you out anymore. I could, but now I just can't. And even if I could, I wouldn't. I love you more than my life. I love you more than I have loved anyone else. I loved you, I love you and I will always love you. This speech was meant to be said when I was going to ask you to marry me, but I'm not going to ask you to be my wife. I have no right to do that. All I ask from you is to give us a go this month that will come and if everything works out, you might think about moving in with me."

I just looked at him. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I was speechless. Yes, Brendon had that kind of power, to make a woman speechless. I just looked at him and blinked. Tears started to go down on my cheeks.

"Brendon, you know how to make a woman cry."
"Not the first time."
"Yes."
"What?"
"If everything works out, me and Marion will move in with you."

Brendon, as usual, got up and jumped around. I swear, having kids with a guy who acts like a kid isn't the brightest idea I have ever came up with. Wait, I didn't mean this to happen. Right, who am I kidding? Brendon has been the guy for me from day one, we just aren't a couple who matches really well. But maybe this time thing will work. Just maybe I'm that lucky now.