Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

It Was Forever Beginning Now

After finishing the breakfast, I cleaned up the dishes and walked upstairs to find Pete. I saw him sitting on the balcony. When I sat next to him, I saw Marion sleeping in his arms.

"So Sam."
"No, it's Pete."
"No, I mean your girlfriend Sam. Tell me about her."
"Oh. Well, her name is Samantha. She's from London. She's 23."
"And pregnant from you also."
"Oh yeah, that too."
"Where did you meet her?"
"Last show FOB did in London."
"Love at first sight?"
"Yeah."
"That's so cool. So when am I gonna meet her?"
"I'm flying there next month cause she's having the baby next month. And then after a month, we'll be back in the States."

I sat there talking with Pete a few more minutes, until Marion started to cry. I toke her and walked into my room. I started feeding her. A second later I noticed Brendon leaning againts the doorframe. He was looking at me and Marion with a smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?"
"You two."
"Why?"
"Because you are the woman I love and she is my daugther."

I just smiled at him. After feeding Marion, I put her down for a nap. In the meanwhile, Brendon had gon to the music room. I went and heard him play a song on the guitar. I opened the door and Brendon stopped playing.

"Why did you stop?"
"Becasue it's not ready yet."
"What is it about?"
"Me, you, our daugther."

I walked closer to him and sat down infront of him. Seeing him with a guitar brought back a memory that will be one of the best moments in my life.

*FLASHBACK*
I was sitting in the park under an old oak tree. I was still in shock from the call my boyfriend had made me five minutas ago. He had broken up with me because I was cheating on him. I didn't love him, but I'd never cheat. I hated men at that point. I hated being single. A realationship ket me safe. I leaned againts the tree and closed my eyes. I didn't notice someone sitting next to me and that somebody started to play a song on a guitar. I opened my eyes and saw Brendon infront of me, singing softly to me. I smiled when he ended the song. This day isn't that bad after all.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Brendon?"
"Yeah?"
"Sing me a song."

He looked at me for a second and then he started to play the same song he played years ago in that park. Tears were falling from my eyes as he ended the song.

"Sad I can't ask you anything this time."

I wiped and remembed the question he had asked me after the song had ended. Would you be my girlfriend?

"What you wanna ask me?"

He put the guitar down and looked at me. His brown eyes were connected with my blue eyes and he didn't break that connection for a second.

"I'd love to ask you to marry me, but I know that I don't have any right to do that."

I looked at him and for a second I was shocked. I stood up infront of him an without thinking I kneeled on my knee and toke his hand. The look on his face was priceless.

"Brendon Boyd Urie, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband and live with me until the end of days?"