Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

It's A Yes!

Brendon just sat there looking at me with the widest eyes ever. I guess he wasn't expecting that. But then again, I wasn't planning it. We were in that position for a while, until the silence was getting to akward.

"Could you just say something so I can get up?"

Brendon didn't move. He still was looking at me in shock.

"Brendon? You still here?"

Then he moved. He kneeled infront of me and kissed me passionatly. The kiss went deeper and deeper by the second until we had to stop to get some air. I looked in his deep brown eyes what made my heart beat faster and slower every time they were looking at me. He had a huge smile on his face what made me smile too.

"I'll take that as an yes."
"I love you."
"I love you too Bren."

So we were in the music room, both kneeling and looking at each other. When we heard a knock on the door and Pete walking in, we got up.

"Do I even wanna know?" Pete asked.
"No, you don't," I said.
"Yeah, it's nothing," Brendon said.
"Yeah right. Anyway, Bren, Ry is here," Pete said and walked out of the room.

Like Pete, me and Brendon also walked out of the room. Brendon went downstairs and I went to check up on Marion. She was still sleeping so I thoughed I'd get some sleep myself, so I got under the covers and in second I was sleeping a peaceful dream.

At the same time downstairs, Brendon and Ryan were making plans.

"Does she know anything?"
"Well, Ryan, I don't know how to answer that."
"What you mean?"
"She asked me to marry her earlier."
"What?"
"Yeah."
"And your answer was..."
"Yes."
"So what are you going to do at dinner?"
"I'll ask her. Do it like we have planned. Only now I know what she will say and that makes me feel good inside."
"You two will make a perfect couple."
"Yeah."

Brendon and Ryan said their goodbyes and Brendon went upstairs to get ready for the evening.

I at the same time was having a shower already and didn't hear that Brendon had come into the bathroom, mostly because I was singing out really loud. I got out of the shower and saw Brendon leaning on the bathroom door. He reached for the towel and gave it to me.

"I have forgotten that you have a beautiful voice."

He moved closer to me and I felt his breathe on my neck. I closed my eyes as he lifted up my chin. He kissed me and pulled my naked body closer to him. As the kiss went deeper and deeper, I started to undress him. We only broke the kiss when I had to get his shirt off. He backed me againts the wall and I undid his belt and he lowered his pants. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him enter me. The rythem was slow, yet hard. Minutes later, I was in heaven and the world seemed to be far away.

But a knock on the door can bring you back to reality in a second.